The Truth Behind Breakups

The Truth Behind Breakups

There is a plan beyond your present that is unseen

461
The Truth Behind Breakups
www.themindunleashed.com

At one point or another in your life you will most likely experience a breakup, and not all breakups are the same, but I can guarantee you that eventually, if you haven't already, you will experience at least one breakup that completely blindsides you. A breakup that you never saw coming. When this happens you will almost always start questioning everything, wondering what it was that you did wrong and how you can fix it. That is, until you realize the real truth behind breakups. 9 times out of 10 I believe a breakup occurs because one or two people in the relationship are not ready, or are incompatible with each other. Generally if the breakup is due to incompatibility you will have seen signs for a few weeks before the actual breakup. These signs may include various arguments and fights and most of the time you can foresee a breakup in the near future. Blindsided breakups on the other hand are often the ones I believe are due to individuals not being ready. This could be both or only one individual in the relationship. Now, this is the tricky part. Thinking that you are ready may not actually mean that you are ready. That is a little confusing, right? Just because you believe you are ready does not mean that you are actually ready. God has a plan for each and every one of us. If you believe that there is something greater than yourself and that everything happens for a reason, this will make a lot of sense. No matter how much you feel or think that you are ready, there may be an unseen reason why this relationship is not working out that you cannot see presently. It could be because there is another person that God has planned you to be with. It could be that there are things that need to be top priority for you instead of a significant other at this point in time. It could be that there are still other things that you need to accomplish before you get too serious with another person. It could be that you need to find more things out about yourself before being with another person long term. It could be thousands of things that are unseen at the present moment. One thing that I can promise you, is that if you are meant to be with someone, you will be with that person. You do not need to change who you are, chase them, or spend your time wondering what you did wrong. If you are meant to be with someone, it will work out that way when/if it is supposed to. Corinthians 13:13 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."