Donald Trump Is A Racist

Calling someone a racist is something that should not be taken lightly at all. With that being said, the president of the United States is a racist. No matter how hard Trump denies it on Twitter, he is a racist, and he has been for a long time.

Former aide and longtime friend of Trump, Omarosa Manigault, said in an upcoming book that the man she once worked for in the White House "used racial slurs on the set of his reality show 'The Apprentice.' She also says she later concluded that he is a racist and a bigot."

In response to these claims, Trump felt the need, as he always does, to fire back on Twitter.

"When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn't work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!" Trump said in a tweet.

The president of the United States is supposed to be one of the top role models for children all across the country. So what are they supposed to think when they see the news that Trump called a black woman a dog?

Sadly this isn't even the first time he's attacked black women or black men. About a year ago, Trump called NFL players "sons of bitches."

He calls black congresswomen dumb. He calls black TV anchors dumb. He calls black athletes dumb. See a trend here?

His racist rhetoric as a politician started at the beginning of his campaign when he said Mexican immigrants were killers and rapists coming across the border.

Take a step back for a moment though. When he began his campaign, Trump was 69 years old. When you're an old man, you don't suddenly change your ways and become racist. He's been a racist for a very long time.

In 1973 when he was working for his father, both Trumps had a hand in not letting black people stay in their apartments. The company was sued by the Nixon administration. Yes, that's right. It's the same administration that eventually went down in one of the most infamous scandals in American history.

Fast forward to 2018, and Omarosa alleges to have tapes of Trump saying the n-word. And unfortunately, it's very plausible that these tapes exist. The White House is not even denying that such a tape exists.

Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked if she can stand at the podium and guarantee that the American people will never hear Trump utter the "n-word" on a recording. "I can't guarantee anything," Sanders said.

A recording of a president saying a racial slur would end any presidency except for probably Trump's. What's sad is many of Trump's supporters won't care or will even like him more if there is a tape.

Calling someone a racist is never something to take lightly. But it's been increasingly obvious since June 2015 when he started his campaign that Donald Trump is a racist.