Trump Or Hillary?

Trump Or Hillary?

There are other options.

10
Trump Or Hillary?
The Young Turks | YouTube

This presidential election has everyone scratching their heads. Should I vote for Donald Trump who has been accused of being a bigot and a racist, or Clinton who has been accused of being a liar and a criminal? There are those choosing not to vote at all. A wilder solution circulating the Internet is that everyone should just move to Canada.

There is this misconception that these two are your only options. There are other candidates running for office. Granted, it is not likely to have a third-party candidate as president, but it wasn't likely to have an African American president before Obama came in office either. If America truly dislikes the candidates for this year's election, then it should vote for a third-party candidate. The two top third-party candidates are Dr. Jill Stein and Gary Johnson.

1. Dr. Jill Stein

Jill Stein is a candidate for the Green Party. She has ran for president before in the 2012 election on a third party ticket. She is in favor of a strong middle class and a Green New Deal. For more information on what Jill Stein stands for, visit onthissues.org.

2. Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson is the former governor of New Mexico. As governor, he won as a member of the Republican party in a Democratic state. He is currently running as a member of the Libertarian party. A more detailed account of his stance on political issues can be found at ontheissues.org.