Trump Dump: The App That Lets You Take A Dump On Trump

119

It’s no secret that a significant portion of the American population loves to hate Donald Trump, especially those under thirty. Trump has been a fascinating character, to say the least. While I in no way agree with his policies, he has made for an entertaining election. Trump has been subjected to every type of scrutiny that the internet has to offer, including several thousand memes. Despite all of this, what should cripple a normal politician only makes Trump more powerful. Fortunately, the agents of good seem to have finally struck a blow against him with the rise of the new mobile app Trump Dump.

Trump’s infamous Tweet backfired earlier this week. Instead of bullying a lowly web developer into removing the app from the Apple Store and Google Play, he only caused more people to download it. I, too, did my civic duty and downloaded the app. On the off-chance that Trump was serious, I needed to do my part in getting him out of the race. I even paid the $0.99 to remove the ads (a purchase that I justified after finding $3 in the dryer this week).

The app itself is relatively simple and it delivers exactly what it promises: taking a dump on Donald Trump. Gameplay is straightforward. It’s a clone of the 2014 hit game, Flappy Bird, and it is equally infuriating. You manipulate a tiny seagull through a series of gaps in the wall. Despite the game’s simple, yet obnoxiously difficult premise, it offers a satisfying reward at the end of every level that its predecessor did not: taking a dump on Trump.

At the end of each level, you get to tap your tiny bird and he subsequently plops the poop emoji on Trump. Each level adds another smiling pile of poop to the assault on the 8-bit trump. Trump becomes a pouting turd at the end of the barrage, but retains his signature “hairstyle.” The premise is incredibly juvenile, but there is something immensely satisfying about a cartoon bird dumping on Trump.

For those readers who have yet to download Trump Dump, I highly recommend it. It’s a delightfully simple way to vent the frustration that you might feel as this monster tries to make America great again. Plus, it has poop emoji’s, so that’s pretty cool.