Trump Believes Climate Change Is A Hoax

As if you didn’t know by now, in a recent, rather tragic upset, Americans elected Republican Donald Trump to become the next president of the United States last week. First of all, while I attempted to write this article in an objective manner, I then realized, why the f*ck would I do that? Everyone else is expressing how pissed they are, I may as well.

So, America, I’m angry. I’m angry that a woman with over 30+ years of political experience got beat out by a businessman with slim to none. I’m angry that the media or one’s environment can play such a significant role in one’s choices. I’m angry that millions of Americans neglected to get off of their lazy butts and access their right to vote — a right that females, minorities, and plenty of others had to struggle to obtain. And if those Americans claimed to be misinformed or uninformed, I’m angry that they didn’t get off of their lazy butts and do some damn research. But most of all, I’m angry that our president-elect does not believe in the time-and-time again scientifically proven, observable reality of climate change.

That’s right, America. Trump tweeted in 2012 that he believed “the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.” Don’t believe me? Click here for all of Donald’s absurd tweets relating to global warming and climate change.

I mean, come on. There is an abundance of overwhelming evidence that proves human-caused climate change is, in fact, a scary reality.

Whether or not the media gave more airtime to Trump’s small hands or Hillary’s emails than to the scope of his climate delusion is now irrelevant. And while there are clearly many of Trump’s policies that need to be carefully considered, it is Trump’s denial of climate change and his vow to eliminate all of the progress made under Obama it addresses that pose some of the worst and potentially irreversible threats. Here’s how:

With control of the presidency, House, Senate, and at least one Supreme Court seat to fill, the GOP will have the opportunity to make extensive changes in the next four years. That being said, Mr. Trump has already made a significantly distraught one — He has appointed Myron Ebell, a notorious climate-change denier, as head of his Environmental Protection Agency and energy transition team.

Trump certainly can’t dismantle climate action as quickly as he originally thought, and in some cases, he won't be able to do it at all. But here are some of his irrational plans:

During his campaign, Trump announced that he would seek to repeal Obama’s Clean Power Plan, which called the states to reduce power plant emissions by 32 percent by 2030. He also promised to repeal every new rule imposed by the Obama administration that harms coal.

As well, he stated that he would withdraw from the Paris Agreement, the UN’s Convention on Climate Change dealing with greenhouse gasses emissions mitigations.

Luckily for us, over the course of his campaign, Trump showed himself to be a wildcard on a few other energy issues, like when he said he would protect public lands. So, if you ask me, global warming isn't a hoax — it's created by all of the hot air that comes out of Mr. Trump's bigly mouth.

Anyway, on the bright side, Trump's controversial pick of Ebell to protect our environment lead to a hilarious hashtag trending today on Twitter: #TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth

Here are some of my favorites.

Alluding to Trump's false promises:

How he doesn't reveal his actual plans:

In reference to his racist plans:

And finally, his countless sexist remarks:

Ultimately, Trump's plans have consequences that can potentially be yuge to our country's ultimate demise.

Couldn't have said it any better myself, Drumf.