I Was His First Love, But As His True Love, Remember These 38 Things

Don't forget that you have him over someone else.

1599
Andrew Avdeev

To His True Love,

I have a few things you should know now that you're with the man I once loved. These are important and will make you the best girlfriend you can be. Don't forget anything.

1. Don’t forget to make him call his mom.

2. Don’t forget to give him some of the hot water when you shower together, because he will waste it all on you.

3. Don’t forget to close your eyes when he goes pee while you’re doing your hair, because he is pee shy.

4. Don’t forget to tickle his feet when you get the chance.

5. Don’t forget to put the cream on his back for his disorder.

6. Don’t forget to make sure he takes his medicine with food and water.

7. Don't forget to hold his hand on roller coasters.

8. Don’t forget that every Sunday is Japanese food night, so be ready to go to Kobe.

9. Don’t forget to take a picture of him at that special restaurant with his favorite burgers - he is always happy there.

10. Don’t forget to appreciate his little brown eyes.

11. Don’t forget to run your fingers through his hair so the gel doesn’t get hard.

12. Don’t forget to tuck in the back of his shirt, because he always misses a piece.

13. Don’t forget to make his mom and dad laugh.

14. Don't forget to be goofy and honest.

15. Don’t forget to go to church with him.

16. Don’t forget to make him drink water, because he will complain about it if you don't.

17. Don’t forget to control his drinking.

18. Don’t forget to watch him - everything about him.

19. Don’t forget to eat all of the food his mom makes you because trust me, you will want to.

20. Don’t forget to grasp him with your whole life when you make love.

21. Don’t forget how his voice in your ear makes you feel.

22. Don’t forget his slight Spanish accent with certain words.

23. Don’t forget to be creative and open-minded.

24. Don’t forget that you have him over someone else.

25. Don’t forget to turn the lights off in the bathroom.

26. Don't forget to wear earplugs to bed because of his God-awful snoring.

27. Don't forget to compliment him.

28. Don't forget to help him shave those last few dangling nose hairs.

29. Don't forget to try on his baseball jerseys - he loves that.

30. Don't forget to listen to that Reggae song when you're by the pool so he will do his funny dance.

31. Don't forget that he hates tomatoes, but loves ketchup.

32. Don't forget that he wants kids, a boy and a girl, and a tattoo of their heartbeats on his fingers.

33. Don't forget how stubborn he is when it comes to other guys.

34. Don't forget that he will never cheat on you, even when you think he is.

35. Don’t forget to make him smile so you can see his tiny gap between his two front teeth.

36. Don’t forget that he has loved before.

37. Don’t forget that he could forget you.

38. Don’t forget to make that impossible.

Sincerely,

His First Love