love, time, grief
Dating

Love Always Makes You Think There Is More Time

Does love truly lasts forever?

134
Nay Ro

Many people use love phrases to describe abstract thoughts and feelings, such as love is blind, love is true, or love is love. But there is one love phrase that has not been as provocative but seems to be on the path of truth, love is forever.

Everyone deep down believes that nothing is forever, but yet we want a love that will last.

If you are fortunate to find someone special in your life, you may see your future as being bright and satisfying, and it very well may be. However, deep down you know eventually things will end because no one lives forever.

Not to be somber, but that is the reality of human life.

If you ever lost a loved one, you may understand that pain and sadness clouds the love you felt for that person and the love they felt for you. It is difficult to bounce back and move on when there is this lingering void inside you where that person used to be.

It is common to think positively over the situation and remember the love you shared. But if you had a choice in the situation, you would most likely rather have that person back than the memory of that person.

At the time of the event, everything probably happened so quickly and probably left you in a state of shock. You likely found yourself having thoughts and feeling emotions you never thought you would have, and that is probably because you thought you had more time.

We always think we have more time.

When it comes to the people we love, on some level, we hope that love never leaves. And it is possible it does not.

Some people also use the phrase that love is an energy and cling to that thought. What if love can transfer? What if the love we thought we loss has manifested itself elsewhere?

There are anecdotes of people seeing the essence of their grandparents in their children. There are stories of people meeting new people who remind them of someone they lose. There are times when people believe they are feeling the object of their loss, within themselves.

And that last point is the most interesting. Is it possible that the love you thought you lost, lives inside of you?

No way to know for sure. There are many explanations that scientists, philosophers, and religious leaders may subscribe to. But it would be nice to know that love lives on.

It would be nice to know that once love is created, it cannot be destroyed.

It would be nice to know that each and every one of us are inheriting generations and generations of love.

It would be nice to know that our pain and sadness does not take away the love we felt but reconfigures it.

It would be nice to know that when it is our time, our love continues.

It would be nice to know that love is forever.

Maybe the reason why love always makes us think we have more time is that we do.