TRIED AND TRUE ZIT ZAPPING REMEDIES

TRIED AND TRUE ZIT ZAPPING REMEDIES

Rid your pimples overnight
8

Zits are a force to be reckoned with, luckily, there are weapons of mass destruction that can help you attain the perfect skin you’ve been looking for.

1.Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Tried & Tried again, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion sucks out debris lying inside your pimples, making them diminish overnight! If you have a sucker that you want gone by tomorrow, look no further than Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

2.Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)

This isn’t chem. lab, but dilute one milliliter of H2O2 with 3 milliliters of water, wait one minute, and apply directly to skin with cotton swab. Hydrogen Peroxide clears pimples out instantly (but beware, it is not for the sensitive of skins).

3.Ice

Save your skin, and make Vanilla Ice proud at the same time. Ice reduces inflammation to the problem area and is one of the most natural ways to help a pimple go down.

6.Burts Bees Blemish Stick

This little stick of natural goodness will burn your pimples to the core, targeting bacteria and cleansing your pores.

7.Probiotic Pills

Ingesting billions of bacteria might not seem like your best bet when trying to fight a bacteria sourced problem. But while antibiotics are commonly prescribed to fight all bacteria, including acne, probiotics help the right bacteria flourish, which in turn helps your skin.