Ways To Minimize Stress For Flights

Ways To Minimize Stress For Flights

Take these steps for a better experience in the airport.

1430
Ways To Minimize Stress For Flights
Photo by Ross Parmly on Unsplash

With summer in full swing, family vacations are becoming more frequent — and that means more flying.

Due to the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, more people are trusting and relying on air travel to go far distances in a short amount of time. However, being in an airport can be stressful — especially if one step in the process gets delayed. For the best travel experience, try using these tips that I've learned over several years of air travel.

Download your boarding passes onto your phone before arriving at the airport.

Photo by Paul Hanaoka on Unsplash

Pack all of your clothes and belongings at least twelve hours in advance of your trip.

Photo by Sarah Brown on Unsplash

Get plenty of rest before your first flight.

Photo by Mpho Mojapelo

Place some essential items in your carry on (just in case a flight gets delayed)!

Photo by Dinh Ng. on Unsplash

Bring only one carry on! Having multiple bags can lead to more stress and time spent on the plane.

Photo by Gabrielle Henderson on Unsplash

Write down a checklist of items to pack.

Photo by Glenn Carstens-Peters on Unsplash

Have ID handy at all times.

Photo by Spencer Davis on Unsplash

Utilize TSA Precheck if at all possible!

Photo by Oskar Kadaksoo on Unsplash

Pack hand sanitizer and extra masks.

Photo by Tai's Captures on Unsplash

Bring phone chargers or games for the flight.

Photo by Aleksei Zaitcev on Unsplash

Be aware of layover times and gate numbers for connecting flights.

Photo by Daniel Schludi on Unsplash

Eat somewhere close to your gate.

Photo by Dan Gold on Unsplash

I hope these tips help you with your upcoming flying endeavors.