Trendy Online Shopping Websites You'll Want To Check Out

(Affordable) Online shopping is a great way to update your wardrobe trends while during quarantine; here are a few websites I've used that hardly ever disappoint.

7

1. Shein

Shein, Romwe, and Zaful are the big trio. These sites have a huge selection of year-round clothing, and almost everything is guaranteed to be below $50.

2. Romwe

3. Zaful

4. Princess Polly

If you're searching for good quality, chic clothing, this is the website for you. It is Australia's best online fashion boutique, and ships internationally.

5. Dolls Kill

Dolls Kill has unique clothing with a punk, rebellious attitude. It's the perfect blend between "I'm keeping up with the trends" and "it's not a phase, mom!"

6. Boohoo

Almost always has a sale going on.

7. Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal is extremely trendy. It includes a range of cozy and comfortable clothes for chilling at home, to going out at night to the best club in town.

8. Topshop

Expensive-looking clothes, for cheap.

9. Pretty Little Thing

10. Missguided

If a trend is going on that is out of your comfort zone, try it out. Missguided has great basics, but also great trendy pieces.

11. ASOS

12. Baublebar

Accessories galore. You can't have a great outfit without some accessories to go along with it, here's the place to check out.

13. Lucy in the Sky

14. Mango

Another version of Zara; affordable, bold outfits for any occassion.

15. Lulu's

This is my go-to dress shop. Weddings, picnics, formals, or holidays, this site has you covered.