6 Shops With Trendy and Affordable Shoes
Beauty Fashion

You don't have to break the bank to find exciting footwear.

62

Long gone are the days of spending an entire paycheck on shoes. We have evolved, and so have the prices of the fashion industry. Thankfully, you won't have to decide which shoes you need more, you can have them all! Lucky for you, I've put together a list of my top seven go-to stores to find cute and affordable shoes.

1. Amazon

You might be feeling skeptical about ordering shoes on Amazon- I was too until I found the perfect pair of quality platforms for under $30. Amazon has great finds for low prices, but be wary. I recommend reading reviews and basing your purchase off of these reviews for a successful shopping experience.

2. Marshall's

Marshall's has always been a reliable place to buy shoes from. They carry popular brands like Adidas, Steve Madden, and Guess. Whether you're looking for a spicy six-inch pump or a new pair of sneakers, they've got it all- for reasonable prices. I've yet to walk into Marshall's without wanting to buy everything in their shoe section.

3. Nordstrom Rack

Nordstrom Rack, the online site especially, has a wide variety of discount shoes to choose from. I can easily spend hours scrolling through the shoe section of their website and filling my cart with endless pairs of shoes. Nordstrom Rack carries everything, including high-end brands at lower prices. I definitely recommend checking them out, especially if you like to have endless options.

4. Nasty Gal

Known for their unique and trendy style, Nasty Gal carries shoes which coincide with these expectations. If you're looking for unique footwear at an affordable price, this is the place to shop. The best part about shopping here is doing it from the comfort of your own bed, at any time!

5. Forever 21

Besides carrying trendy clothing of every style, Forever 21 also sells shoes! Like their apparel, the shoe section provides a range of choices at the lowest prices. In stores, you'll find a few choices but their online department is filled with a larger variety of styles and sizes to fit every occasion.

6. Boohoo

Boohoo is another site with endless options of shoes for any occasion! Boohoo sells unique styles, starting at just $10! If you're looking to buy several pairs of trendy shoes, I definitely recommend looking through their site.

Stop worrying about money, and start worrying about which affordable site you're going to find your new favorite pair of shoes from. These six stores are my favorite places to load up on trendy shoes of decent quality, without breaking the bank. It's time to kick off your summer with spicy sandals that all your friends will be begging to borrow!