6 Unique Trends To Try For Valentine's Day

L is for the way you look at me

295
https://www.pexels.com/photo/red-and-white-ribbon-1803920/

Love is in the air! February 14th is the day of romance. So, spice up your day with one of these trends with a love one or some friends.

1. Go exploring

Take your fancy dinner date outdoors this Valentines. Not only would the view look amazing but also it would be more romantic. For the ones, who are single don't worry take your friends or yourself out for an adventure. Go hiking and take some aesthetic pictures.

2. Recreate first date

The throwback to the first date you went with your loved one. Not only will it be romantic but it will remind you how far you two have grown with each other in the relationship.

3. Bonfire

Build a bonfire and spend the night cuddling together by the fire. If you don't have a significant other to share this day with, then don't worry you can still enjoy some s'mores with friends. Gather up your friends and bond with a bonfire.

4. Scavenger Hunt

Plan out a scavenger hunt for your love one or friends. With each clue they complete, reward with them flowers or chocolates. It will be mysterious, fun, and unique.

5. Karaoke

Gather a group of friends and rent out a karaoke room. Sing the night away with your favorite tunes. Or take your significant other to sing together.

6. Cook a Romantic Dinner

Instead of going out to an overpriced restaurant, stay in and prepare a romantic dinner for your someone special. Don't have that someone special on this day? Don't worry, plan out a potluck dinner with your friends and surround yourself with the people you love.