5 Books Everyone Has To Give A Try

5 Books Even Non-Book Readers Would Love

Even if you hate reading, I promise you'll enjoy these books!

30
https://www.pexels.com/photo/blur-book-girl-hands-373465/

Now that fall semester is over and finals season has wrapped up, the next three weeks of winter break will have you wondering what you could possibly do to fill up all that free time. Free time? Who is she? I bet we've all forgotten about her.

Aside from spending some quality time with your family and catching up with all your friends who are back in town, you will also finally have the time to spend on yourself. Forget Netflix and mid-day naps, those are reserved for the academic semesters anyway. Instead, pick up a book and dive right in!

I know some people hate to read and in all honesty, I used to hate it too. It was weird because when it came to writing short stories? I loved. Reading them? Not my cup of tea. I used to look at reading as a waste of time. However, as I got older, I began to appreciate it more and more. No matter what book is in your hand, there is something valuable you can take from it. It doesn't matter the type of book, the genre, the length, or the storyline; there is something special in each.

This break, I have put together a short list of books that will keep you busy. I strongly recommend giving these books a try, I have a feeling you will love them as much as I did.

1. "You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life" - Jen Sincero

This book will have you feeling on top of the world! It highlights your strengths and how to apply them to your daily life. Truly inspiring!

2. "The Alchemist" - Paulo Coelho

This book is one of my all time favorites. I have read it three times already and I've noted something new each time.

3. "The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*CK" - Mark Manson

Honestly, the title says it all. Read it, learn it, and live by it.

4. "101 Questions You Need To Ask in Your Twenties: (And Let's Be Honest, Your Thirties Too)" - Paul Angone 

Our twenties are a weird time, so grab your cup of coffee and maybe some cookies, and dive right in.

5. "The Secret" - Rhonda Byrne 

Want something more mysterious? Prepare yourself for a life-transforming read.