10 Travel Destinations For An Epic College Spring Break

10 Travel Destinations That You And Your College BFFs Should Check Out For An Epic Spring Break

Don’t forget to bring a camera!

81
https://www.pexels.com/photo/teal-fujifilm-instax-mini-camera-near-white-ceramic-mug-1051073/

I love to travel. As in, LOVE to travel. That being said, I don't quite get out as much as I probably should. However, the way I see it, there's no better time to venture out into the world than during spring break. So, if you're looking for something to do with your best friends this spring break, then look no further than these ten travel destinations.

1. Your favorite beach.

There's nothing like the beach. It's always been a go-to destination of mine, and it's always a wonderful time. Grab your friends, a towel, and a bathing suit, and go have fun!

2. The Grand Canyon

Oh, how I love the Grand Canyon. It’s gorgeous, and if it’s not too far for you, then it would be a perfect destination this spring break. Just don’t forget to bring a camera!

3. The Mountains

You really just have to love the mountains. They take my breath away every time, and they’re sure to make for a wonderful spring break destination.

4. New York City

It’s the greatest city in the world! Get caught up in the thrill, the lights, the excitement, and the fast pace of the Big Apple this spring break.

5. Any lake near you.

Lake days are some of the best days, especially the one’s sort of like the one in the gif above. Have some good fun, ride on a boat or a jet ski, or maybe even just float around in the water. It sounds like a world full of possibilities to me!

6. Somewhere you've never been before.

Be like the cat in the gif above! Go somewhere you’ve never been before with your favorite people, and the good times are sure to be abundant!

7. Washington D.C.

Visit our nation’s capital this spring break! Take a tour, walk down the sidewalk, and go on a fun (and informative) adventure!

8. Somewhere outside of the country!

Go abroad (if you have the funds and a passport)! This girl’s dream is to go to Paris one day, so if you can do it, then I think it would make for a very extra special spring break.

9. A national monument!

There's no better way to celebrate our nation than by visiting a few of its greatest landmarks! So, if you're feeling patriotic this spring break, then consider checking out a national monument.

10. Right where you are.

I know, I know, traveling can be expensive. As much as we all probably want to go on a grand spring break adventure, sometimes money just won't let us. That being said, that doesn't mean you can't have an epic spring break right where you are. Grab some friends, a movie, and maybe some cute decorations, and have a party of your own.

No matter where you decide to go, traveling (and just being with people you love) is truly one of my favorite ways to spend any free time I have. Now, go check out some awesome spring break destinations!