5 Items To Get At Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's 5 Most Unique Items You Absolutely Need In Your Shopping Cart

The Holy Grail, AKA Trader Joe's, is a grocery store everyone needs to shop at

62

For those who don't know about Trader Joe's, it's a food store that started way back in the '50s, and offers high-quality groceries, for low-quality prices- basically a college kid's dream come true.

There are stores located all over Pennsylvania, California, and a few stores here and there in New Jersey. Luckily for me, there is a Trader Joe's right near my school, in West Chester, PA, where I get all of my groceries for incredibly reasonable prices.

Now, Trader Joe's might seem like every ordinary grocery store, but trust me, it's so much more. Here are 5 things every Trader Joe's shopper needs!

1. Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Blend

It's everything good and delicious about a bagel...but without the bagel! Who needs to indulge in extra carbs that come with a bagel when you can easily sprinkle some of the bagel seasonings on your food whenever you want! This way, you taste the bagel, but don't feel incredibly guilty after consuming an entire ball of carbs. 10/10 recommend sprinkling some of this seasoning on your eggs in the morning for a tasty breakfast! Thank you, next.

2. Sweet Potato Gnocchi

Easily the fastest, most delicious dinner you could ever make! These sweet little gnocchis are incredibly easy to make for any college kid on the go.

3. Mandarin Orange Chicken

Mandarin Orange Chicken is my personal favorite! It is sweet chicken glazed in a ginger sauce, perfect with a side of broccoli and some rice. It's cheap, and super easy to make for anyone in the mood for some Asian food that doesn't feel like going out to eat.

4. Pretzel Bagels

These pretzel bagels are to DIE for! Pair it with some whipped cream cheese and you, my friend, have a breakfast made in heaven.

5. Butter Toffee Pretzels

What a snack! These Butter Toffee Pretzels are crunchy, sweet and salty..a perfect treat for anyone craving a little snack before bed!