25 Toys Every Millennial Girl Will Remember Stuffing Into Her Toys 'R' Us (RIP) Shopping Cart

Let's remember the iconic toys we bought from Toys "R" Us that will never, ever be forgotten... like, ever.
3167

That's right, folks, Toys "R" Us is closing — all across the nation. While we hold a moment of silence for the closing of literally every millennial girl's favorite toy store, let's remember the iconic toys we bought from Toys "R" Us that will never, ever be forgotten... like, ever.

1. Video Now

Before iPhones and iPads, we had VideoNows, and they were the best thing ever. Literally. You could watch color tv on a six-inch screen from the back of your mom's car — it didn't get much better than that.

2. Furby

Furbies! Who knows why we actually loved these things, because, to be honest, they're kind of scary looking, but hey, we'll never forget spending way too long picking out which color we wanted in Toys "R" Us.

3. Tamagotchi

We could barely pronounce the word "Tamagotchi," but we never failed to take care of our virtual, well, whatever they were.

4. iDogs

I mean, we couldn't possibly play our music through regular speakers. Only these head-bobbing Idogs were fit to play our latest Hannah Montana jams.

5. Floam

Probably one of the weirder things we shopped the aisles for, but hey, we couldn't be seen with Play-Doh — that was peasant's play.

6. Pixel Chix

In retrospect, these things were actually REALLY annoying and didn't have an "off button." You had to wait a solid 10 minutes before it would turn off by itself, and if you didn't visit her for like a day, she got super angry. There's probably a reason my mom only bought me one of these things...

7. Lite Brite

Lite Brite was literally the best, especially if you were like me and had an art skill level of like negative 500 — this made you feel sort of artsy.

8. Polly Pocket

When your mom let you go into the Polly Pocket aisle, it was basically a second birthday.

9. Trolls

OK, admittedly, kind of scary looking, but they were all the rage with their colored hair and all.

10. Easy Bake Oven

The item we all looked at longingly as we walked down the aisles — if only our parents would buy it for us, we'd totally be a gourmet chef in no time.

11. Skip It

Just don't mess up because then, you felt the stinging pain of the totally not kid-friendly plastic this thing was made of.

12. Beanie Babies

Please, Mom, I definitely need Beanie Baby number 50.

13. Digi Draw

Remember your lack of art skills from number seven? Yeah, this was another way you tricked people into thinking you had art skills — you traced those pictures like there was no tomorrow.

14. My Little Pony

Were these things really magical? Who knows! But, they were all the rave — that aisle was a danger zone.

15. Doodle Bear

The thing that kept you from drawing on things you shouldn't have...

16. Bratz Dolls

And then you questioned why you weren't allowed to dress like this...

17. My Scene Dolls

I'll never understand why they didn't have real feet, though. Literally — their feet didn't exist — they had pop on shoes.

18. Barbie Cash Register

I also thought that being a cashier was going to be my lifetime career because I was just so darn good at making change for Barbie.

19. Barbie Train

If you couldn't talk Mom into the dream house, this was the next closest thing. Barbie went places on this train that no one should ever have to go on a train.

20. Barbie Car

And, if the train was a no go, you AT LEAST had to have her car. This is the reason why my "dream car" used to be a VW Bug...

21. Lincoln Logs

Lincoln Logs were how every girl proved she could hang with the boys.

22. Littlest Pet Shop

And if you had a real pet, the last thing your parents really wanted to buy you was a bunch of tiny plastic ones, but they did it anyway.

23. Water Wigglies

I mean, I'm not sure what the point of these was, but they were extremely cool.

24. Care Bears

They were cute, cuddly and had names that promoted good values! Plus, they're so cute.

25. Voice Password Diary

I mean, no one could find out you thought Mark who sat next to you in math class was cute.