Toxicity Can Start In The Family

Toxicity Can Start In The Family

Don't judge my life unless your is perfect, but last time I checked no one is perfect.

Have you ever stayed up so late, sitting on your bed looking out the window wondering why ? why do people have to hate you so much?, why can't people accept their mistakes instead on blaming you for things you have no need to be involved in?. When we are young most of the time we think about running away, people around us don't notice how much they can hurt a kid. And when that kid grows up she/he has all of those memories bottled up. No one seems to notice when a kid grows struggling with it's own mind. If I have learned something all these years, is that family is not defined by blood. .Family is the people who will stick by your side no matter what, people who gets happy at your accomplishments. The rest are just chapters in our lives.

722
Toxicity Can Start In The Family

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/21/de/f2/21def2c8abcc06e5a2a07f90d3deb9e2.jpg

Dear Toxic person:

Never take a good heart for granted, never give your back to the person that has helped you when you needed help. When you wanted to go out and they dropped everything they had to do just to hangout with you. Don't take a kind person for granted because good people also get tired, and finally explode. And when you finally explode, speak up like you never did before, they label you as dangerous, a psychopath and judge you even harder. All of that makes me wonder what do individuals think family means.

I like to think that things happen for a reason, we might not know what that reason is until the storm is over. I also like to think that there are individuals out there who actually smile, laugh and sleep peacefully at night. Because having to fake a smile, laugh and cry on your own at night is no fun. Growing up in a toxic environment where most people judge you for being yourself and having dreams and goals can cause anxiety and depression. Have you ever heard the expression "I'm the black sheep of the family". Because that's exactly how most of us feel and our family members seem not to care or notice that we are humans. Humans that make mistakes, humans with a heart that get hurt and broken, humans with feelings. Growing up hearing rumors about yourself can mess with your mental health and some people are quick to judge you but forget the damage they have created in the pass. Mistakes that leads most individuals into thinking that they are worthless, useless and even think that they don't deserve to be alive. Growing up being rejected by the people who should shield you leaves a deep cut hard to heal. And when you get older you realize who those individuals are and what they have been saying all along. You slowly learn and accept the fact that you might be alone in the world and it's you against the world. Growing up trying to fit in with your own cousins, trying your best to be liked. But then you realize that you are only visible when you are needed. You are the first one in line when they need a babysitter or help building a resume. You are also the first in line when they decide to talk negative about you and come up with their own little stories about you. When they have no idea how much you've struggled to stay on your feet. Toxic person please take a moment and think about the the consequences your acts can have on other people. Just because you are having a rough time doesn't mean that you have to drag everyone around you and create unnecessary drama. And if you are going to get innocent people involved in your personal problems I suggest paying the consequences because not everyone thinks like you. Don't expect a person to stay silent for the rest of their lives, at some point someone will finally speak up. Maybe try and understand that person before you start to judge them. You don't know if that person will live another day.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/00/8a/db008a689c3af04ed7ea92bdd4af3a02.jpg

Dear individual dealing with toxic people:

Don't let anyone drag you down, if people want to talk about you behind your back and make their own stories and assumptions about you let them. You know who you are, you know how much you have struggled on your own to be where you are today. You sacrificed so much to go to college, to have the job you have. You paid for your car, you pay rent, you buy your own food and some of you even have a pet to take care of. People will always hate on you for doing a lot or for not doing anything at all. Laugh at the gossip you hear about yourself, you'll feel like a celebrity finding out things about yourself that you didn't know about. Sometimes they will say that you are pregnant and you had no idea about it. Some people would say that you are a horrible person and such a bad influence when they totally forget who was there when they needed a favor, who was there when they needed advice or help of any kind. Some will go as far as playing psychologist on you and label you as psychopath just because You finally decided to speak up. Take a step forward because they will always stay behind you. Do you, have fun, do the things you love, go out with your friends. Use those negative comments as an energy boost. Because the people that actually love and know you will always stick around to support you.