best video games of the 2010s

Video games have been relevant since the 80s but not until a decade ago, video games have taken a huge leap into becoming a lifestyle and job for people. From the start of the 2010s to 2019, games have evolved all the way to virtual reality. Games have become normality in peoples everyday life. Thousands of video games are released every year, but very few make a truly big impact on the gaming community. These are the ten video games that have had the biggest in sales and the biggest impact on the gaming world.

1. "Skyrim"

skyrim

One of many masterpiece games Bethesda gaming company has made. Released in late 2011, the fifth installment in the Elder Scrolls Series, "Skyrim" was the best by far. The game was fluid, fun, and adventurous in every turn. The game ended up winning the game of the year.

2. "The Last Of Us"

the last of us

"The Last Of Us" was a game that was released in 2013, and from personal experience, there wasn't a game that I gravitated emotionally more than the two main characters in the game. The game is set in a zombie-filled world trying to survive. This game will go down as one of the best.

3. "The Witcher 3"

the witcher 3

Another role-playing game on this list, "The Witcher 3" is another game that won the video game of the year. Filled with fluid controls and gorgeous graphics, this game will go down as one of the best role-playing games of all time.

4. "Grand Theft Auto V

grand theft auto v

One of the fastest selling games of all time, "GTA V" is a free roam game that the user controls every action the character you play as. The game is filled with amazing graphics and smooth controls. For someone starting to play video games, this is a game to check out.

5. "Red Dead Redemption"

red dead redemption

This is a game that is set in the cowboys time in the old time west. You go around as John Marston, a former bandit trying to run away from his past, the game is smooth and everything about it is awesome!

6. "Horizon Zero Dawn"

horizon zero dawn

This is the most recent game I played on this list and it's one of my favorite games recently. The game is set in a world where machine animals take over the wilderness. The game is filled with smooth and amazing graphics. It's a great game to give a try.

7. "Call Of Duty Black Ops"

call of duty black ops

Another one of the best selling games, "Black Ops" was one of the best games of the "Call of Duty" franchise. It was filled with intense and emotional missions. The story was filled with great scenes and great controls. It's a game that every gamer will remember.

8. "Halo Reach"

halo reach

Some people will disagree with this, but this game was a part of my childhood. "Halo" is one of the most famous game franchises of the past twenty years, but "Halo Reach" was a game that was filled with fun and awesome action in the game.

9. "Doom"

doom video game

This game was filled with violence and gore but filled with a great story and smooth controls and great graphics. This was another game made by Bethesda. This game was a reboot from the 90s, but it was made great.

10. "God Of War"

god of war

The newest addition to the "God of War" series, this game was filled with great cut scenes, beautiful graphics, and smooth yet easy controls throughout the whole game.