Top Ten Best Dressed At The 2017 Oscars

Top Ten Best Dressed At The 2017 Oscars

The last but not least best dressed list of the 2017 award season.
7

Hollywood’s biggest night has officially come and gone, sadly marking the end of the height of award season. This being said, however, it most certainly went out with a bang when the Oscars took place last Sunday night at the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles. It would be an understatement to say that the awards were anything less than memorable, with so many unexpected moments that will definitely be talked about for years to come. Besides just looking back on the awards and remembering who won, who lost, and, in this case, who actually won, there is one more aspect of the night that people will likely be talking about an making comparisons to well into the future—all the best looks from the red carpet! Here were the top ten best dressed at the 2017 Oscars:

10) Jessica Biel in Kaufman Franco

9) Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta

8) Viola Davis in Armani Privé

7) Karlie Kloss in Stella McCartney

6) Emma Stone in Givenchy

5) Kate McKinnon in Narciso Rodriguez

4) Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad

3) Olivia Culpo in Marchesa

2) Hailee Steinfeld in Ralph & Russo

1) Taraji P. Henson in Alberta Ferretti