Top 10 Christmas Songs To Put You In The Christmas Spirit

It's never too early for Christmas...

2

As we get closer and closer to the end of the year, the desire to start listening to Christmas grows stronger and stronger. Sometimes we just need to skip over Thanksgiving and get right into the Christmas spirit with the best bops created for the season.

Here Comes Santa Claus

An absolute classic by the one and only Elvis had to make the list! When you were a kid this was the song you always listened to on Christmas Eve because Santa was coming! Though he might not come for us anymore, we can still listen to good old Elvis

There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays

Though it's high up on the list, it still made the top ten! "There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays" is just an easy song you can sway back and forth to and enjoy at any time in the season. It's hard not to smile and be happy when listening to such cheery holiday music.

A Holly Jolly Christmas

A song to listen to as your walking in the snow, gathering snow to make snowballs, maybe even go sledding? Afterwards you can go back instead and heat up some apple cider or some hot chocolate and warm up! It's just a lovely song that everyone can have a good time to.

Wonderful Christmas Time

An oldie but a goodie. "Wonderful Christmas Time" will immediately get you in the spirit. It's like we were all born knowing all the lyrics..

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree

Such a classic! I'd bet money on you being unable to stop yourself from at least tapping your foot to this song. Brenda Lee makes it hard to stay in your seat and the saxophone makes you just want to dance all around the room as you decorate the tree.

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

No one can resist singing along to Sinatra, and when you add in Christmas to the mix? It's an unstoppable force of singing ahead of you. It's not a fast-paced song, but it's a lovely song to sit and watch the fire to. Grab a cup of hot chocolate and a cuddle buddy and put on a movie all thanks to this song.

The Christmas Song

This is one of the most iconic songs when it comes to the Christmas season. Although it isn't necessarily upbeat and one to bang your head to, it's surely a song that you can belt out and sing your heart out to. You'll also hear it absolutely everywhere you go. Every mall, every store, it's everywhere and for fair reason.

Jingle Bell Rock

This song can get anyone up on their feet dancing. It's a classic with a bit of funk and fun that'll get stuck in your head as soon as you hear the first three words.

Last Christmas

A song that absolutely all of us can relate to. (Almost) Nothing is better than listening to Wham's "Last Christmas" while staring out the car recovering from the heartbreak you never had. We can all imagine.

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Is there... really any reason to explain this one?