Top 10 Best Flavors-Of-The-Day At Culver's

But honestly, who can pick just 10?

18121

Let me first say that writing this article made me really hungry, and now I'm sad that I don't have any custard. I eat at Culver's pretty much every chance I get, so I've had the opportunity to try a lot of the flavors, and I certainly have my favorites. They're all delicious, of course (custard is always delicious), so it was hard to narrow it down to just ten, but by some miracle I did it. Without further ado, here's the list of the (arguably) best Culver's frozen custard flavors.

1. Butter Brickle.

This is definitely an old people flavor (if that makes any sense), but it tastes so heavenly. It’s butter pecan-flavored custard with heath pieces mixed in.

2. Butterfinger Pecan

I totally did not just eat the majority of a pint of this flavor last night (okay, I did. Sue me). It’s just vanilla custard with Butterfinger and pecan—as the name would suggest—and it sounds like an odd combination but I love Butterfinger and pecans, so it’s a dream-come-true for me.

3. Caramel Peanut Buttercup

The award for most misleading flavor name goes to this flavor, hands down. You’d assume there would be peanut butter cups mixed in here somewhere, but there isn’t. It’s actually peanut butter-flavored custard with caramel sauce and hardening chocolate. It’s delicious (even though there are no peanut butter cups!) and I get so excited every time they have it.

4. Chocolate Oreo Volcano

If you don’t like this flavor, you’re wrong. It’s chocolate custard with Oreos, M&Ms, chocolate pieces, and chocolate sauce. Chocolate Oreo Volcano is what love would taste like if it were a flavor of frozen custard.

5. Double Marshmallow Oreo

Okay, so picture this: chocolate custard with Oreos and marshmallow sauce mixed in. It’s addicting (eating it—not picturing it).

6. Mint Oreo

Ah, the classics. Sometimes the most basic flavors are some of the best. As the name implies, it’s mint custard mixed with Oreos.

7. Raspberry Cheesecake

Okay, this is my favorite flavor of all time and it’s hardly ever the flavor of the day, but it’s fine because you can (and I do) buy it as a concrete mixer. It’s cheesecake-flavored custard with raspberries and cheesecake pieces mixed in. It’s heavenly and I order it way too much. Plus, it has fruit so it's definitely healthy.

8. Salted Double Caramel Pecan

Three words: caramel-flavored custard. Add some salted caramel and pecans and it’s even more delicious. I’m in love.

9. Toffee Pecan

This flavor is composed of vanilla custard with heath pieces and pecans mixed in. It’s a beautiful combination, I might add. Simple, but tasty.

10. Turtle Cheesecake

Turtle cheesecake has a ton of mix-ins and it’s awesome. It’s cheesecake-flavored custard with pecans, chocolate pieces, cheesecake pieces, and caramel mixed in. Turtle cheesecake is definitely one of the best flavors of cheesecake and the fact that Culver’s made it into a flavor of custard is beyond fantastic.