The Top 10 Beatles Songs Of All Time

The Top 10 Beatles Songs Of All Time

The Beatles are the best musical group to exist and even after all these years influence people everywhere.

584
The Top 10 Beatles Songs Of All Time
Wikimedia

The Beatles, the best band to exist in musical history. I was raised listening to The Beatles and loving every minute. They influenced my love for the 60s and 70s along with my inner hippy. These are the top ten Beatles songs in particular order.

1. "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds."

Honestly just an all around hit.

2. "Yellow Submarine."

Quite basic to some but how could this iconic song which was considered to be written for Ringo.

3. "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band."

Probably another basic song, but the album in general was just amazing and could be one of the greatest gifts music has given us.

4. "Drive My Car."

A bop.

5. "Nowhere Man."

Can get you in the feels and sometimes makes you feel like being a nowhere man, but you can also groove to this song.

6. "Baby, You're A Rich Man."

We all wanna be rich and The Beatles started singing about money before it was cool.

7. "Baby It's You."

Romantic, can picture going to a school dance and dancing with your boo to this song in the late 60s and early 70s.

8. "Revolution."

Just look at our government right now, lol.

9. "Strawberry Fields Forever."

Another basic one but a classic.

10. "Golden Slumbers."

The ultimate sad song.

Well those are my top Beatles songs especially for people who have never heard their songs before. The Beatles are amazing hope they bring you as much joy as they have brought me!