Once Upon A Time is filled to the brim with fairy tale characters that you just can't help but fall in love with, and of course, each and every one of the Once Upon A Time men will always hold a special place in a lady's heart! However even though the dear prince's are always so charming, whether it be Prince Charming himself, Prince Phillip, or Prince Eric, it cannot be denied that women love a good bad boy. Especially one known as the infamous Killian Jones; better known as Captain Hook!
But even with his bad boy reputation it is quite easy to see the hero in Hook, and with so many reasons to love him, how could you not?!
Although, if you still don't believe me and need some convincing here is a list of the top reasons Captain Hook is literally the perfect guy.
1. He can be extremely encouraging!
2. He tries his best to be smooth
3. He is always a gentleman! Especially to the ladies!
4. He is always willing to be a drinking buddy for you, even at the moments when no one else will
5. He really likes taking charge, and not only of his ship...
6. He knows exactly how to wrap a wound...oops I think I just cut my hand!
7. He is perfectly okay with making jokes about his own misfortunes! There you
go Hook just laugh it off!
8. He is pretty amazing at working the guyliner.
9. He is probably the most romantic pirate in existence...
10. Seriously though, THE MOST ROMANTIC PIRATE EVER!
11. He's a tough guy, even in jail!
12. He has a smile that could move mountains
13. And of course, it can move oceans as well.
14. He is a tortured soul that you just can't help but want to fix!
15. He can break down any wall that you have built around your heart, so you might as well just tear it down now!
16. He tries so hard to be so honest, despite the whole being a pirate thing.
17. His eyes are so bright, they literally look like the ocean themselves!
18. I bet you never imagined you would ever find a man with one hand so attractive, but here you are!
19. He has a positive attitude, even when everyone else has lost faith.
20. Do I really need to say much more? I mean come on!
Don't miss Season five of Once Upon A Time premiering on Sept. 28,