Top Known Serial Killers

Top Known Serial Killers

Some of the worst the world had to offer.

170
Top Known Serial Killers
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/17/636545077139508744920124561_288bd9ce53b02afcb541b33379b13968.jpg

The world has had numerous serial killers. They're people who have lost their ways, weren't treated normally or just down right evil. These actions portrayed by these terrible people have no excuse for what they've done and whatever reason they thought was justified will never be enough to account for their faults. These people, if you can even call them that at this point, do this for their own personal reason. Some may copy them but some have their own ticks. Below are only a few.

Ted Bundy

One of the most manipulative killers on this list, Ted Bundy had quite the reputation. His reign of terror had lasted from 1961 to 1978. Bundy had previously confessed to about 30+ murders but professionals still believe that there has probably been a lot more than he had stated. He charmed his way into these heinous crimes by acting friendly or in need of help before he assaulted them in a secluded area. One sign that is seen to be very dangerous were that he would return to the scene of the crime and perform necrophilia with the bodies of his victim.

Last Meal: Steak, eggs, toast with butters, jelly, milk, coffee, juice and hash browns. Surprisingly enough, he didn't touch a single bit of it.

Died: January 24, 1989. By way of Electric Chair.

Jeffrey Dahmer

Also known as the "Milwaukee Cannibal", committed murder of 17 boys and men from 1978 till 1991. In this time, his murders had included necrophilia, cannibalism and dismemberment. Dahmer had been diagnosed with multiple mental disorders in his life. When he was put to trail, he surprisingly was deemed as "sane". He kept "trophies" of each of his murders as he liked to have mementos of those moments to possibly relive them. One weird fact about him is that he liked to put his ear against his victims chest and hear their heartbeat beforehand. A movie was released in November of 2017 about Dahmer called "My Friend Dahmer"

Last Meal: Hard boiled egg, toast, cereal and a coffee.

Died: November 28, 1994. Beaten to death by another inmate.

John Wayne Gacy

AKA the "Killer Clown", Gacy had murdered as many as 33 teenage boys and young men in between the years of 1972 to 1978. He received the nickname he had because of how he dressed up as a clown for parties and such activities. He lured boys with this act and most if not all of his murders were conducted in his very own home. When he was caught, police had found a crawl space under his home that had 26 of his known murders buried there and 2 others in another area in his home. The 4 remaining were buried in another location. He usually used the method of asphyxiation on his victims.

Last Meal: 12 shrimp, a bucket of KFC fried chicken, french fries and a pound of strawberries.

Died: May 10, 1994. Death by Lethal Injection.

We will never truly know what is going on inside a persons head. The best we can try to do is to understand why they do these things whether it be because of early abuse or negligence or maybe just because something in them snapped. Whatever the case may be, the best we can try to do is to identify early signs of this. Crimes like this will never be forgotten. They have a certain meaning to these criminals that make sure that we never forget. They aren't a part of society anymore, just a walking corpse with no heart.