Top 5 TV Shows We All Love And Miss

Top 5 TV Shows We All Love And Miss

Looking back at these late '90s shows will definitely make you say "Awww."

32
Top 5 TV Shows We All Love And Miss
Lovelace Media

I think we can all agree that shows in the late '90s were so much better than the shows that are on TV right now. Most people don't even watch live TV anymore. They either record the series they want to see or just watch Netflix. Though many of these old shows still play re-runs on TV, they are some of the greatest shows that we have learned to love and miss. Here are just a few to name:

1. "Saved by the Bell"

This show made high school look insanely fun. Everyone wanted to attend Bayside High School and be friends with Zack (the prep), Kelly (the girl every guy wanted to date), Jessie (the smart and pretty girl), Lisa (the fashionista), Slater (the jock), and Screech (the nerd). Oh, and let’s not forget the group’s unofficial squad member, Principal Belding! I mean, who wouldn’t want to be friends with the principal of their school after numerous detentions and pranks? This gang of six were the friendship goals of the '90s.

2. "Full House"

This show makes everyone want to live in a house full of nine people. The main character, Danny Tanner, is the king of this household who is full of funny jokes, corny yet loving advice, and excessive cleaning. "Full House" is a classic that makes you actually miss that violin in the background every time something tragic happens. Although this show did make a comeback on Netflix, nothing can replace the love for the original.

3. "Friends"

This show is about six friends who all live in New York City, and better yet, the same apartment complex. It must be awesome to live in a city full of dreams and right down the hall from your best friends. This sitcom reminds us of what true friendship is. These six always have time to have fun throughout their busy lives as adults and I think it truly teaches a lesson to us to keep our friends close even when we grow up.

4. "That 70's Show"

Although this show was filmed during the '90s, it displays the stereotypes of the '70s for us '90s babies. You get to watch this close group of friends grow from young middle schoolers to adults leaving for college. In between it all, there is love, laughter, and fights, just like in any relationship today. It's a great representation of many friend groups who grow up together and face these highs and lows.

5. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

This show is probably the best representation of how family can be anyone and home can be anywhere. Will Smith gets sent off to live with his wealthy aunt and uncle in a much nicer area and lifestyle from what he was used to after getting into a nasty fight on a basketball court. At first this was a punishment for him, but eventually he adapts to the upper-class way and creates a close bond with his aunt, uncle, and cousins in Bel-Air.