My Top 5 Recommended T.V. Shows

My Top 5 Recommended T.V. Shows

And Netflix Originals.

7
My Top 5 Recommended T.V. Shows

I'm not big on television, in fact the only thing I'm ever able to watch anymore is Netflix, so I don't have a wide variety of shows to pick from, but I have compiled a list of the top five T.V. shows that I've enjoyed watching recently.

1. Game of Thrones

I got into "Games of Thrones" when my older sister first told me to read the books; I was instantly hooked and I needed more, so I started watching the T.V. show. It has became an obsession that I can't shake. And George R.R. Martin needs to get "Winds of Winter" out ASAP!

2. American Horror Story

I started watching "American Horror Story" last year when season five came out, so I was late coming into the "fandom." But it has become one of my most favorite shows to watch. I love all of the characters and how they each get a different role to play in each of the seasons. It really has a uniqueness to it that I love. I just hate that I have to wait for Netflix to have the seasons I haven't seen yet!

3. Shameless

Granted, I've only watched one episode of the first season, but just from that one episode I know that it's a show worth watching and it's highly relatable to how I've had to live my life. I know that I could easily get into watching it. The only reason why I haven't watched anymore of it is because I started the show with my boyfriend and he has forbidden me from watching it without him.

4. Orange Is the New Black

I've heard so much about this show that I avoided watching it for awhile because I didn't want to get involved with a popular show, but it's so great and the theme song is super catchy. "Trap, trap, trap 'til the cage is full." But once I started watching, I knew why everyone liked it so much. It has an original plot and it's a great show to get into if you you’re really want a uniquely devised show to watch.

5. Skin Wars

I'm not sure why I started watching this (scrolling through Netflix probably) but it's definitely become an addiction. It's definitely one of those shows that you have to binge watch for hours and then never watch again for months. I just love watching how the artists can create a painting or a creation on a naked body – very fascinating indeed!

Now all of these shows are in the top five of my favorite T.V. shows for 2016. I would highly recommend each and every one of these to anybody that's been wanting to watch something new or has just simply been thinking about watching any of the above-mentioned programs.