Basic tattoos are not a bad thing

5 Basic Tattoos You'll Find On 95% Of Millennial Girls

1. Script with a bird

1896

These five tattoos most girls have gotten (or have thought about getting) at least once in their lives.

1. Script with a bird

i.pinimg.com

Most girls would get this tattoo and think, "Finally setting myself free from all the negativity!"

2. An anchor

i.pinimg.com

This tattoo is as basic as they come, they would say, "I refuse to sink." Newsflash: anchors sink!

3. A quote with a feather

slodive.com

Honestly, I think this tattoo is adorable because it shows a sign of strength!

4. An arrow

i.pinimg.com

Ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind!

5. Tiny symbols

i.pinimg.com

If you love music, I know you have thought about getting this tattoo at least once in your life - don't even try and lie!

How many of you have thought about getting one if not more than one of these tattoos when you turned 18?! I am not even going to lie, I definitely did!

I'm not saying that being basic about a tattoo is a bad idea, but just think about how many people already have the same tattoo as you; it's okay to be different!