17 Artists To Listen To If You Rave

17 Artists To Listen To If You Rave

With Paradiso approaching, it's not a bad time to listen to some more artists

75
17 Artists To Listen To If You Rave

With summer approaching and Paradiso 2017 on the horizon, I thought maybe you might want some great artists to play on the drive there! Or maybe you need to listen to more artists and expand your music range! I know I had a fun time listening to these bands, I got to discover some that I never heard before and now love! So without further ado, here are some of the top rave artists to listen to this summer!

1. BASSNECTAR

They are very..for a lack of a better term..wub-wubby, something to listen to when you want to do homework. It would keep me motivated that’s for sure, and it has some deep beats too.

(Recommendation: The 808 Track ft. Mighty High Coup)

2. DILLION FRANCIS

He knows art, very this decade, can be chill can be very deep. He does a lot of songs with other artists such as G-Eazy and each has its own style. He is someone to really listen to at a party, to really rave to, and definitely someone to add to every playlist.

(Recommendation: 'Shut it Down' with Party Favor)

3. EXCISION

You want to head bang hard? Play some of Excision. Want to get into a fight? Play Excision. You want to go hard? Excision. You're welcome.

(Recommendation: Rave Thing)

4. FLUME

Okay, without even realizing it I had some of his music saved AND I've heard it before on the radio. So don’t be surprised when you get familiar with some of his music! Something to listen to when you're making kandi with your friends or just chillin' out in the sun!

(Recommendation: Say It ft. Tove Lo)

5. GHASTLY

No not the Pokemon. True beauty if you ask me, recently he has been changing and experimenting his music/style and I LOVE IT. I'm all here for it Ghastly. Real, true house music. Unique and beautiful. Something to get down too and party with, I love listening to his music on long drives or when cleaning the house.

(Recommendation(s): more hard: 'Fuk Whatchu Think'. newer & more soft: 'We Might Fall' ft. Matthew Koma)

6. GALANTIS

A group everyone could listen to. Every song is a masterpiece for everyone to enjoy. I want to run into galaxies when I hear their music.

(Recommendation: Louder, Harder, Better)

GETTER

Some very great beats, a unique style, very artsy. If you watch his youtube videos you know exactly what I mean.

(Recommendation: Forget It ft. Oliver Tree)

KAYZO

Their music has a very wide range: from being very hard to very relax, probably one of the harder ones I have to describe. To me it seems this person knows they can do what they want in music, which is pretty sick if you ask me.

(Recommendation: Ultrashock)

7. K?D

Great beats! Something to listen to with all the windows rolled down on a drive. Hard to be in a bad mood when you hear them, heart emojis forever.

(Recommendation: Lose Myself ft. Phil Good)

8. MARSHMELLO

Marshmello's music is just that: a marshmallow. Seriously, his music makes me feel like a marshmallow on the inside. I would say anyone could listen to him and enjoy his music. Like how everyone enjoys a good ol' marshmallow. (And yes it's spelled like that)

(Recommendation: Ritual ft. Wrabel)

9. MARTIN GARRIX

You may know him from his song 'Animals', but he has lots of other great songs too! But if you have heard him before then you know he is exactly the kind of music that can be played with anyone and every one will love and enjoy it. He can also be very emotional when he wants to, I actually like to listen to him while I write. Very relax when he wants to be.

(Recommendation: 'Scared to be Lonely' with Dua Lipa)

10. MIJA

Okay this is something I can really dance too, sing with, and party too. I feel better about the world around me when I hear their music.

(Recommendation: 'Better' with Vindata)

11. MODESTEP

My personal favorite. They have their own style different than what you typically find. I have been listening to them for years now and I honestly can't get enough of them, I can really party to their music, dance to it, and sing to it. I can play it all the time. Not only do they make great music but Josh Friend, a member of Modestep, has the voice of an angel. (I heard it live and acapella) Not at all anyone to skip over, give them a listen!

(Recommendation: Sunlight)

12. NGHTMRE

Nghtmre really sends me into a trance like state, very laid back: but don’t be fooled. Nghtmre can AND will go hard just when you think you know what you're listening to.

(Recommendation: Check out his song with Ghastly, End of the Night)

13. PORTER ROBINSON

He has some songs to really put your lighter up too! Very touching and warm. I feel like flying when I listen to his music. It's almost like listening to magic, I would also say a little indie.
(Recommendation: Sad Machine)

14. REZZ

Very ...trippy to say the least. I had one friend describe it to me as "if you want to know what it's like to be abducted by aliens on acid: Rezz" so there is uhm..there is that.

(Recommendation: Purple Gusher)

15. SLUSHII

Their music will make you feel something, that’s for sure. Lots of pianos as well which I thoroughly enjoy. A really good listen with some amazing beats. A lot of friends told me to check them out so I would say they are pretty popular as well, if you're into that.
(Recommendation: Dear Me)

16. SEVEN LIONS

A very different kind of sound, I have never heard anything quite like their's, I can't at all describe it, it's emotional, it's beautiful, it's unique. I think of faeries dancing around in the forest while a water fall flows in the background when I hear their music.
(Recommendation: Don't Leave ft. Ellie Goulding)

17. ZOMBOY

Goes very hard, can be a little dark, very much a deep beat. Definitely something to head bang too.

(Recommendation: Invaders)

And there you have it. Some amazing artists to listen to and love this summer! Make sure to stay hydrated, happy, and carefree! Lots of good happening this summer and you should be here for it!

Special thanks to everyone who gave me their top ten favorite rave artists, and an extra special thanks to Tessa for helping me out with the music!