Top 8 Callie Torres Moments

Top 8 Callie Torres Moments

Another season finale, another character gone.

118
Top 8 Callie Torres Moments
sptndigital

Well, another season has ended and another beloved "Grey's Anatomy" character has left the cast. Frankly, this departure was not as shocking as Dr. Shepherd's death last year, but it can be safely said that Dr. Callie Torres will be dearly missed by all fans of the show. A proud bisexual woman and mother, Callie was strong, confident, and unapologetic, and always made fans laugh, cry, cheer, and feel (a lot). In celebration of her long run on "Grey's Anatomy," here are her best moments:

1. When she was not scared to show a patient's boyfriend the truth about her death.

2. When being bed-ridden in a hospital did not stop her from showing her true feelings.

3. When she put Richard in his place and was proud of herself and her work.

4. When she knew that all she needed to do was dance it out.

5. When she proudly (and after a rather confusing turn of events) owned up to her sexuality.

6. ...And did it yet again (standing up to her father in the process).

7. When she gave this beautiful and rhyming piece of advice.

8. When she beautifully changed the meaning of "Chasing Cars" for every "Grey's" fan

We love you, Callie!