7 Impressive New Gadgets In 2020

7 Impressive New Gadgets In 2020

Here are some new pieces of tech from 2020 that you're sure to want to check out!

42
7 Impressive New Gadgets In 2020

It's fun sometimes to buy things that you really don't need, but just tickle your novelty sense in a way that nothing else does. This statement is especially true when considering new tech. It is incredibly satisfying to see what the new age of innovation brings, and here are 7 items which I personally believe are incredibly cool.

Meeting Owl Pro Video Conference Camera

This is a 360 degree audio-video recorder that is extremely helpful when people have meetings and not everyone is able to join. It has a number of features including echo cancellation, speaker zoom-in, and compatibility with most major video conference applications makes this an amazing buy for an office.

WAKEcup Self-Cleaning Water Bottle

https://www.wearthlondon.com/self-cleaning-water-bottle#:~:text=WAKEcup%20Self%20Cleaning%20UV%20Water%20Bottle%20(550ml)&text=The%20Innovative%20UV%2DC%20technology,the%20bottle%20will%20be%20clean.

This water bottle will make sure that bacteria and a whole host of other nasties you don't want growing in your water know to keep clear of it. Pressing a button on this will activate a UV light that will kill 99.99% of the bacteria and molds in the water, keeping the worry off your mind.

Meural Canvas II

It's always fun to put up a piece of art in your home. It makes the place feel more lively. But after a while, the same exact painting or photo can get boring to look at. That's where Meural comes in. It allows you to change the artwork at your will, and even replace the image with one of your own photos. It's an incredibly cool piece of tech, but not that recommended because of it's high price range and low use.

Pocketalk S AI-powered Instant Voice Translator

https://www.amazon.com/Pocketalk-Language-Translator-Device-Translations/dp/B07KQCL7D3

Ever had to speak with someone in a language you don't know? It's incredibly frustrating and a lot of times, really awkward to have to sit and listen to a person speak what is essentially nonsense to you. Fear no more. Using this pocket translator you can translate 74 different languages in real-time back and forth. It's essential for when we can travel again.

Tile Pro Tracker

These little things are nifty little trackers that can clip on to almost anything. They don't come off without unlocking them, and have a long lasting battery to boot. These are probably the most useful items on this list solely because of how convenient they are.

Creative SXFI THEATRE Headphones

https://www.amazon.com/Creative-Low-Latency-Headphones-Holography-Detachable/dp/B084GQ9L5Y

Snapping a couple selfies isn't likely what most people assume will be how their headphone-using experience will start, but it is what this pair asks you to do. The program for these headphones uses the shape of your head to personally create a custom audio experience for you, immersing you into the worlds of movies and legends even more.

Dyson Lightcycle Morph

https://www.dyson.com/task-lighting/dyson-lightcycle-morph-desk-black.html

I doubt anyone has ever thought that a desk lamp went 'overboard' but if they did, this would likely be it. Introducing the Dyson Lightcycle Morph, a new type of desk lamp that tailors the light it emits based on different cues (age, ambient light, atmosphere). It senses and turns on when you're near using an infrared sensor and has a number of different light settings that you can use and customize via it's app.