Top 6 Best Indoor Plants that Clean the Air and Removes Toxins, 2020

"Use These Plants, Make Your Home Pollution Free and Get Decor Your Home"

38

An indoor plant is synonyms as the houseplant because of its use in the house, offices, and other indoor places for decoration. Indoor plants have a positive effect on our health because they remove the toxic gases from the air and hence help an essential role in cleaning our atmosphere and remove toxins as well.

Purpose of the article

Here in this article, we will mention some of the top common indoor plants that help in removing the toxicity. So, if you are in search of an indoor plant like these, then you are recommended for these plants in your home and office as well or any residential place. Indoor plants are shortly named as plants against air pollution. If you are looking for different types of flowers for your garden and home read the guide.

Benefits of indoor plants

There are a lot of benefits of indoor plants. These are given as following.

• Indoor plants increase the rate of inhaling oxygen into the body
  • They absorb toxic gases from the environment and hence clean the air
  • You will feel happy and joyful seeing these plants and therefore have a positive effect on your life
  • They help an essential role in reducing the disease level, reduce muscle fatigue, and reduce stress
  • Indoor plants work as air-purifying plants for your bedroom
  • Indoor plants absorb the toxicity from the environment and hence reduce the air pollution level
  • They absorb all of the indoor pollutants such as Volatile Organic Compound, Formaldehyde, Carbon Monoxide, and many others and thus helps beneficial rule in our life

What Are The Top 6 Indoor Plants?

The common and the top plants readily available are given following.

• Areca Palm

Its scientific name is Chyrsalidocarpus lutescent is a bamboo-like stem plant and is common to use as an ornamental plant and is used in gardens, houses, and interior for the bright decoration. NASA has proved that it is one of the top air-purifying plants in the world. Areca Palm absorbs the toxic amounts o xylene and toluene. Both of these are toxic substances to human life. Both of these chemicals are coming from the outside in our home for different sources and make life hazardous, so Areca Palm plays the healthiest role in our life.

• Temperature requires growing: 50oF
  • Water conditions: moist environment
  • English Ivy

The scientific name is Hedera helix is the other most critical indoor plants that help in removing the toxic substances. It helps in removing the toxic chemicals such as benzene, xylene, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene from the air and hence acting as air-purifying air. This plant is quickly grown able in our homes, even where sunlight is not available in a sufficient amount.

• Temperature requires growing: 50oF
  • Water conditions: moist environment
  • Lady Palm

The scientific name is Rhapis excelsa is also an essential plant for removing the toxicity of the air. These are the most natural plant to grow as we have do not worry t take care of these plants after their growth, just like other plants need. The critical role of Lady Palm is to work against the infestations and hence healthiest for our health.

• Temperature requires growing: 60 to 80oF
  • Water requirements: Can live in a dry environment at all of the time
  • Bamboo Plant

The scientific name is Chamaedorea Seifried is the fourth and beautiful essential plant species used as the purifying air. It absorbs formaldehyde and benzene from the air, which are toxic substances for all of us, and hence the life is deals with the Bamboo plant as core to those places without bamboo plants.

• Temperature requires growing: 20 to 30oF
  • Water requirements: can live without water, roots should be covered with water
  • Rubber Plant

The scientific name is Ficus robusta is another plant species act as purifying the air. Like other plants, it helps in removing formaldehyde from the environment and protects the air from this toxifying substance by saving our life. It would help if you took care while growing these plants of its food and other things such as water and sunlight etc.

• Temperature requires growing: 65 to 80oF
  • Water requirements: Moist conditions
  • Weeping Fig

The scientific name is Ficus benjamina is the indoor plant that removes the xylene and formaldehyde from the air. It is a fast-growing plant, and you can easily use it as air-purifying plants in your home in all conditions. Most of the people are using this pant in your home due to its ornamental purpose as well.

• Temperature requires growing: 65 to 75oF
  • Water conditions: Watering and dry

Conclusion/ Summary

These are the indoor plants that help in removing the toxic substances and hence purify the air. These are used for the ornamental purpose as well. If you are in search of an ornamental plant for your home or office, then you are recommended for this plant.