Top 5 Things I Am Most Excited About Becoming A Godmother

I will do everything I possibly can to love and cherish my new goddaughter that my best friend is bringing into this world.

79
Photo by Sydni Lantieri

One of my very first days of freshman year of high school, I had not realized it but I had just found myself one of my new lifelong best friends. We found ourselves sitting in a classroom full of people we either couldn't stand or would soon find out just how irritating most people usually are. This is one thing that I could say most definitely brought us closer together. We would soon find out how much we truly are alike, in more ways that I could possibly imagine. (We are the same soul!!!) I am so grateful that you have been brought into my life. I know that I can trust you with anything and everything that goes on in my life. Now that you're going to become a mother I will do everything I possibly can to love and cherish my new goddaughter that you are bringing into this world. Here are the top five things I am most excited about for becoming a godmother.

1. I can NOT wait to have a new baby around!

Who doesn't love babies? Seriously though... I love, love, LOVE babies!!! How can you not? They are absolutely so freaking adorable that I can NOT even stand it! I know that my goddaughter is the cutest thing ever (besides my niece, of course) and she is not even born yet!

2. I get to buy a ton of baby clothes.

Especially now that we know that you are having a little baby girl, I am more than thrilled to be able to buy the most adorable outfits that I can possibly find! It is a godmothers right to be able to buy her goddaughter adorable clothes. Since I found out you were pregnant I have not been doing a very good job of being able to resist myself buying all the cute baby clothes that I find.

3. I get to buy other adorable baby stuff!

I love looking through all the cute baby blankets, bibs, binkies, little shoes and mittens and everything in between! It is so much fun looking through baby girl stuff. I am so excited to be able to buy every little adorable baby girl items that I can find for our baby girl.

4. We are going to have fun girls-night sleepovers together.

Just like my best friend and me, I know we are gonna have amazing, memorable girls nights just like always. I am thrilled to know that I know you are having a baby girl (If I have not said it already before) that just means we have a little girl to teach all of our beauty tricks to! (We sure do have a lot of tricks too.)

5. We are going to have so many great adventurers together.

We are going to go on so many little trips together, just like to the mall and the park. I am so beyond thrilled for this baby girl to be born already so I can hold her and be able to show her off to the entire world! I am beyond overjoyed for the day I can hold her and love on her.