The Top 5 Stresses Of A College Senior As Told By Gilmore Girls

The senior struggle is real.

18
Bustle

Senior year is quickly coming to a close. Seriously, where does time go?! Now we enter the few months of chaos before graduation: attempting to finish strong, completing final papers & projects, figuring out post-graduation employment, where to live, when the heck to sleep (or at least power nap) in between all the insanity. Here are some of the top stresses for the typical college senior:

1) What's the least amount of homework I can do and still graduate?

Motivation is often in short supply during the last semester of senior year, but the assignments certainly aren't. Now certainly isn't the time to give up, but the struggle can be oh so real. Freshman year is all about that 4.0, but seniors just want to survive. And hey, "C's get degrees" after all.

2) Sleep or class?

Ah, the never-ending struggle. Whoever said "You can sleep when you're dead" obviously never went to college. Or maybe that's where the saying came from!

3) So, who wants to hire me?

Four years of hard-work and...now what? Landing a job fresh out of college can be rough. Most employers want to hire people with several years of experience, but we can't gain that experience unless they hire us. Such a vicious cycle. But I guess you just have to start somewhere!

4) It's ok to move back home for a while...right?

Hey, no shame! Sometimes it just makes the most sense, especially considering that most college students have a crazy amount of student loans to pay off. Thanks, higher education.

5) School, my life is literally school.

Wake up. Class. Homework (x297237). Eat. Cry. Repeat.

It's definitely at that point where our lives pretty much revolve around everything that's due between now and graduation. A couple months can feel like forever but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!

If you're a college senior, hang in there! I know it's hard, but try to enjoy these last few months of school because it really will be over before you know it. All the crazy stress won't last forever, even though it may feel like it. Good luck and YOU CAN DO IT!