Top 5 Disney World Restaurants

Top 5 Disney World Restaurants

Disney: The land of happiness, laughter and unforgettable food

281
Top 5 Disney World Restaurants
google

Everyone has their favorite restaurants when on vacation. These are my all time favorites while in the Happiest Place on Earth!

1) Chef Mickey's, Contemporary Resort

Join Chef Mickey and his Disney friends for a fun-filled family styled/ Character Dining buffet at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. This dining setting is perfect for a family who loves a character-filled buffet. In my opinion, this is one of the best Disney dining experiences one can have. The characters come around the room, all dressed in chef uniforms, to take pictures and chat with the guests! They sometimes even dance, encouraging the whole family to join! This is one of my favorite restaurants and a MUST whenever I go to Disney World.

2) The Crystal Palace, Magic Kingdom, Main Street, USA

At the Crystal Place, you will feast with Pooh and his buddies from the Hundred-Acre Wood and enjoy an elegant, American style buffet. Upon entering, one world never think that Pooh and his friends would join you for dinner. The restaurant is elegant and truly lives up to it's name. Guests are there for Pooh's Friendship Day Celebration! While eating, the characters from the Hundred-Acre Wood will come around, take photos and chat with you and your family. Periodically, there may be a dance where all the children in the restaurant are encouraged to get up!

3) The Hollywood Brown Derby, Hollywood Studios

You’ll feel like you have stepped into the Golden Age of Hollywood at this warm, wood-paneled restaurant. This is a replica of the famous Brown Derby, of course. Caricatures of some of Hollywood's biggest celebrities line the walls, the lighting is dim and the service is incredible. They serve contemporary American cuisine and if you come here at the right time, you can catch the fireworks right outside the restaurant's front door.

4) Be Our Guest Restaurant, Magic Kingdom, Fantasyland

When the thunder claps, make sure to look to the walls to see the images of Prince Adam flash into the Beast! A new addition to Disney's long list of themed restaurants, Be Our Guest is gorgeous and haunting all at once. Guests will step inside the Beast’s enchanted castle. One will pull up a chair in either the mysterious West Wing, Belle’s book-filled Library, or the grand 2-story Ballroom. Periodically throughout the meal, the Beast will be introduced to the dining room, to which he will bow and then go on his way. Afterwards, guests have the opportunity to meet and take photos with the Beast himself. They serve French-inspired American Cuisine. The food is incredible and the deserts are even better!

5) Chefs de France, Epcot

Epcot is the park where guests have the opportunity to travel around the world without having to shell out money for countless flights, just a lot of walking! One of my favorites restaurants here is Chefs de France, a medium sized cafe that serves authentic French cuisine. All of the waiters speak French so it really makes one feel as though they have traveled all the way to this gorgeous country. This stop is a must for my family in Epcot since my father loves their homemade croc monsieur. The deserts are to die for, as well!