Top 5 Coats You Should Have This Season

Top 5 Coats You Should Have This Season

The top 5 coats to have in your closet this winter

45
Top 5 Coats You Should Have This Season
harpersbazaar.com

Fashion is not always about looking pretty in clothes, it's also about keeping up with the latest trends and staying warm or cool wherever you're at. You can be fashionable in the winter like you can be fashionable in the summer. It's a new year and it's cold almost everywhere. Coats are very important when it comes to our wardrobe, especially in the winter. You can never go wrong with a trendy coat this season. There are so many different types of fashionable coats to choose from. Here are the top 5 coats you should have this season!

1. Fur On Fur

When it comes to being fashionable in the winter, fur on fur coats are the trendiest. Fur on fur coats was the trend for fall 2016 and now it's the trend for this year as well. Fur on fur coats not only keep you warm in the winter but you also will be fashionable as well. You can never go wrong with a fur on fur coat this season. You can dress this coat up or you can dress it down. Either way, you will look good rocking this fur on fur winter coat this winter.

2. Capes

Normally, you don't see people wearing capes on the streets. Capes are the newest trend of this season. Capes were first spotted on the runways of New York Fashion Week this past fall. Capes are now a popular trend. You can never go wrong with rocking a cape in the winter. Capes became very popular in the streets of New York City. Capes are what's in. You can dress a cape up or you can dress it down. Either way, capes are in style. You can never go wrong with rocking a cape this winter as well.

3. Trench

You don't have to only wear your trench coat in the spring and summer. You can also rock your trench coats in the winter as well. Trench coats have always been popular and always will, especially in the winter. There is nothing wrong with wearing layers and adding a trench coat and some booties. Trench coats are what's in. You can never go wrong with a sweater, a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of knee-high boots and a trench coat. That is one look you can rock, while wearing a trench coat.

4. Wool
Wool coats have always been popular, not only in the winter but in the fall as well. Wool coats are still a trend and will always be one. You can rock anything with a wool coat. It also will keep you warm in the winter as well. You can never go wrong with rocking a wool coat this season.

5. Trendy

Some of the trendiest coats have been seen on the runways and red -carpet events. These trendiest coats are outrageous to some of us and fashionable to others. There’s nothing wrong with wearing an "out of the box" coat this season. You can never go wrong with looking fashionable and trendy this winter!

Thank you for reading my article this week!