Top 3 Response Articles of this Week

Top 3 Response Articles of this Week

Tap into the voice of the student generation.

11638
Top 3 Response Articles of this Week

It's the last week of 2022, and it's time to wrap-up this year's response articles.

Here at Odyssey, we're grateful to have spent another year providing space for students to speak their minds and engage in dialogue with each other. That's why we created the response button you can find at the bottom of every article.

Last week, our talented writers kept the holidays interesting with some thought-provoking response articles. Here are the top three:

Gen-Z, TikTok, and Publicity by Akansha Singh

Gen-Z, TikTok, and Publicity

www.theodysseyonline.com

Is TikTok more than its creators?

This was a response to Promotional Culture and Us.

The Toll of Being the Only Woman in the Room by Mia Osmonbekov

The Toll of Being the Only Woman in the Room

www.theodysseyonline.com

Being the sole representative of my sex in almost every chess club I walked into took a toll that I only began to understand recently.

This was a response to What It's Really Like To Be The Only Woman In The Workplace.

5 Hardest To Watch Delena Scenes On "The Vampire Diaries"

www.theodysseyonline.com

Promise me this ISN'T forever.

This was a response to 11 TV Characters Who Are Irritating BEYOND Belief.

Congratulations to all the writers! We'll continue to spotlight top response articles on the homepage every week.

Last week, we launched Overheard on Odyssey, a brand new newsletter to highlight the articles driving big conversations on Odyssey. Click here to subscribe!

We're recruiting response writers, and we want to hear what you have to say! Writing responses is a great way to build engagement for your work. You could be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles.

If you're interested in writing responses or have feedback on the response button, please write to glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We look forward to hearing from you!