Top 3 Best Place To Get Mozzarella Sticks

My top three favorite places to go.

15655
allshecooks.com

Mozzarella sticks are my all-time favorite food and I know I'm not the only one who favors these deep-fried cheese sticks over many other foods. I have tried numerous different mozzarella sticks from many restaurants in America. Here are my top three favorite places to purchase mozzarella sticks, based on quality and convenience.

1. Applebee's

This is where my love for mozzarella sticks began. I was 6 years old and fell in love. This appetizer at Applebee's sets the precedent for all mozzarella sticks. Applebee's earns the spot at number 1 for the best mozzarella sticks; due to the seasoning's perfection, the breading is always crispy, and the cheese is always stringy and gooey.

2. Sonic

Sonic is number 2 for best mozzarella sticks, their cheese sticks are really good, but not always perfect. Sonic is convenient since it has a drive thru, but sometimes the sticks are served soggy. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge fan of Sonic's mozzarella sticks because when they're good, they're GOOD.

3. Arby's

Arby's lands the number 3 spot on my top 3 ranking of mozzarella sticks because frankly, I think their marinara sauce isn't very good. The mozzarella sticks themselves are really good, but the breading is a bit less crunchy than Sonic's or Applebee's sticks so Arby's earns third place.