Top 15 best manhwa for manga lovers in 2021

In the 90s and early 2000s, people thought of the popularity of Japanese entertainment, and they brought anime and manga. Although comics are more difficult to obtain legally due to licensing restrictions and illegal scanning, their popularity has prompted companies to license and translate them

16

In the 90s and early 2000s, people thought of the popularity of Japanese entertainment, and they brought anime and manga. Although comics are more difficult to obtain legally due to licensing restrictions and illegal scanning, their popularity has prompted companies to license and translate them. On the other hand, comics originated in South Korea and are also used as a synonym for comics,they call it as manhwa and they have also become an integral part of Asian culture. Unlike black and white comics, Manhwa are in full color. Maybe you know the Webtoon ( Manhwa online) or not but here are 10 manga lovers must read.

1.July Found by chance
Rebirth in another world is bad enough, but what if it's worse? Eun Dan-Oh thought she was the most famous female high school student in a prestigious school, but found out that she was just a one-off character—and so on. The protagonist is radiant and unable to accept this fact, Eun Dan-Oh decides to go her own way and become the protagonist, only to find that she has fallen into a terrible trap of fate. An unknown character appears, she named him "Haru".

2.Light & Shadow
There is nothing special about this manhwa online, but fans who read the series found a diamond in the rough stone. The series revolves around a girl named Edna who was sent to marry a wealthy man, Duke Eli. Before she knew it, she took revenge on him at all costs, but the closer she got, the more undeniable love between them.

3.They say I was born a King's daughter

After countlessly confessions, Suhee Kim finally found true love by a man she didn't love, but when she was killed by an evil who refused to give up her love, this happiness was short. Now reborn as Princess Sanghee Kim in a world where men rule everything, including women, she tries to do her best to restore women's rights and find her only real world in a world where misogyny rules everything.

4.Doctor Elise
Dr. Song is a senior doctor and the youngest professor in a Korean medical school, but when the young professor almost drowned, she woke up and found herself lying in the body of Princess Eliza in her previous life. Aware of her life after death, Eliza has used this newly discovered drug in the past to repair bad relationships and even fell in love.

5.The girl and the Geek
Go Nanhee is a single woman who does odd jobs. After being accused of stealing an expensive figurine while cleaning the home of a botanist named Oh Deokhoo, she was forced to clean his house to pay off his debt. The more Go Nanhee and Oh Deokhoo interact, the more they realize that they are starting to fall in love with each other.

6.Misaeng: An incomplete life
The best manhwa webtoon you must read. It tells the life of employees in the company office, written and illustrated by Yoon Tae-ho The protagonist Jang Geu-rea is a genius of the board game. But when he failed to become a professional player, he went to One International for an internship under the recommendation of a friend. His resume only included a high school fitness test, and his colleagues treated him very badly until he could prove that he used Go as a guide and worked hard. It was also adapted into a Korean TV series and played on Netflix.

7.The sound of you heart
The Sound of Your Heart was written and illustrated by Jo Seok. Its writing is very creative because it is a sitcom, adapted from various stories from the adventures of Cho Seok with his family and wife Ae bong. This is a crazy comedy full of wisdom and satire and imitation of various popular franchises. Artistic style can appeal to both those who like birdies (super informative characters) and those who can pause the sense of reality and enter a world where there is nothing.

8.Our companionship
This story was written by KEN and illustrated by Ant Studio. The story revolves around the protagonist Sang Hwa falling in love with his seemingly ideal friend Ryuh Han. Sang Hwa couldn't confess his feelings. He decided to join the lost MMO to escape his unrequited love, but when she unknowingly met Ryuh Han in the game and became friends, they met in real life.
9.Solo leveling
Solo Leveling is a novel of the same name adapted from a webtoon in 2016. This novel updates and it tell 10 years ago the connection between the real world and the monster world was opened, and people have the opportunity to hunt monsters in it. When Sung-jin Woo, the hunter of Erank, suddenly saw the mission log that only he could use, he knew the secret of the upgrade. As long as he does what he says, it won't take long before he will become the strongest level, SRank Hunter.

10.Daughter of the Emperor
This light novel was written by RINO and Yunsul. Fans of Isekai should know this premise and the trick of "die for rebirth". She was born again in her infancy, Ariadne Lereg Ilestri Pre Agrigento, but that's not all, she was born the only daughter of the emperor, cold-blooded conqueror of ten empires, nightmare of all continents. This story is unique to Ariadneas witty inner monologue and her father-daughter relationship with Ceitel.

11.Love alarm
Love Alarm is a comic created by Jeong Kai-yeon, one of the most popular comics writers in Korea. The plot focuses on three characters: Kim Jo-jo, a hardworking girl, and a happy past, Hwang Sun-oh, a rich child - Lee Hye-young, the brother and friend who has a crush on Jo-jo. It was also adapted into a Korean drama in 2019, produced by Netflix. The show was so popular that the second season was announced this year. So if you don't like reading, you can take a look.

12.Socks goblin
Goblin Socks, known as Yangmaldokkaebi in Korea, was written and illustrated by Manmulsang. The action took place on the island in four seasons. It is composed of four villages: Five Color Autumn Leaves, Snow Village, Sun Village and Spring Village,. The story tells an adventurous girl named Sujin who was employed by Bigfoot Bank in Snow Village. During the journey, she encountered many wonderful creatures and fairy tales.

13.Noblesse
Nobles are popular people known all over the world, written by Song JeHo and illustrated by Lee Kwang-soo, it was one of the first comics to be translated into English. Noblesse focused on Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, a powerful nobleman in Cadiz. He slept for 820 years without realizing human achievements and scientific development. The story of this group of people began when he met his loyal servant Frankenstein and became friends with some other high schools.

14.Cheese in the trap
It was written and illustrated by Soonkki, first published on Naver Webtoon in 2010, and published as Manhwa in 2012, and became the inspiration for one of the most impressive Korean dramas in history . The film has also been published in multiple languages. It tells the story of Hong Seol college student, beautiful and hardworking college student Joo Jung, handsome high school student with distorted personality, talented pianist Bai In-Ho from the unfortunate past, and arrogant sister Baek In-Ho who fell in love with Yoo Jung.

15.Bastard

Bastard is written by Carnby Kim and illustrated by Young-chan Hwang. This article will lead fans on a tortuous journey, and Seon Jin has no safe place: he is constantly being followed. At school and at home, his father was the source of nightmares. Although he behaves like a successful businessman and has a friendly atmosphere, the reality is that he is a crazy serial killer targeting young girls, and Jin is his ignorant accomplice. Yoon Kyun, the student Seon Jin fell in love with, had to decide whether to become the coward who sent her to the deathbed, or to stop being her father's illegitimate child.

Bonus Top 10 best manhwa webtoon sites 2021

1 - Webtoon Naver
2 - Lezhin Comics
3 - Manycomic.com
4 - Manytoon Comics
6 - Freemanga.me
7 - Yaoi.mobi
8 - Readfreecomics.com
9 - Webtoon.uk
10 - Freecomiconline.me
11 - Freewebtooncoins.com
12 - Manhwahentai.me
13- Manhwa.info
14- Boyslove.me
15- Lightnovel.mobi
16- Freenovel.me