Top 10 Things To Do In Atlanta On New Year's Eve

There's so much you can choose from!

98
NorWood Themes

Well, now that Christmas is over, it's time to start getting into the New Year's spirit. A lot of people have had their NYE plans set since the beginning of the month, others haven't gotten so lucky and still have no idea what they should do. If you're anything like me, you don't go out very much, so you don't know much about Atlanta's nightlife has to offer. However, if you do a little digging, you can find some of the hottest spots in downtown Atlanta. There's so many things to do and places to see. In a city like Atlanta, the nightlife is sure put on a good time for New Year's. Here's are the top 10 things to do in Atlanta on NYE, there's so much to choose from:

1. TopGolf

For my TopGolf lovers out there, they're really turning it up on New Year's! Enjoy live entertainment, unlimited plays and party favors while competing with your friends and family on the driving ranges. You can reserve bays for up to 8 people for $225. So getting a 8 of your friends together and splitting it, this is a fairly cheap New Year's turn up.

2. Opera Nightclub

The hottest club in ATL is hosting their Fire and Ice NYE Party. Dance the night away to 5 DJs and artist while enjoying the 6 hour premium open bar with a gourmet dinner buffet. Also enjoy the live entertainment of aerialist, fire acts and Burlesque. And of course, don't forget about the balloon drops and confetti cannons. Tickets are going fast so grab yours before they're gone and enjoy a funfilled night at Opera Nightclub!

3. NYE Live! @ The Battery Atlanta

Come out to SunTrust Park and enjoy live music, DJ performances, four bars and delicious food on all levels of the park and the midnight ball drop in Time's Square on their HUGE LED flat screen TV! This all-inclusive event will also provide a premium buffet and action stations! The party starts 8pm, don't be late!

4. 14th Annual Downtown Countdown

This 21+ event has a 6 hour premium open bar and Dj performances. Dance the night away in the Whitehall Ballroom at Southern Exchange and stay for Atlanta's biggest countdown and champagne toast.

5. Falcons vs. Panthers

Start the NYE turn up early with the Falcons vs. Panthers game at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

6. Stone Mountain for Kids

Since most youngsters can't stay up until midnight, Stone Mountain is offering an early NYE celebration for the kiddos. It starts at 2pm and ends at 9pm so you still have time to out the kiddies to bed and enjoy your night! Bring your kids out to enjoy the Angel Snowfall and Firework Finale. And following that at 8:59 they begin the early countdown and "ring" in the "New Year".

7. New Beers Eve

Come out to Front Page News and enjoy live music and entertainment while sipping on luxurious liquor, house wines and over 40 different beer options. Don't forget to eat, also enjoy their appetizer buffet.

8. Peach Drop

Enjoy performances by Ne-yo and Collective Soul in Woodruff Park for Atlanta's annual Peach Drop. This event is kid and family friendly!

9. Skyline Park's Masked NYE Ball

Get dressed to the nines and ring in the New Year on the rooftop of Ponce City Market. regular and VIP are tickets are available, however, whichever one choose, you'll still get the beautiful skyline views, food and beverage specials and live music.

10. House party

If all else fails, find a poppin house party that's happening within your group of friends. Or, put together a last minute party yourself.