10 Reasons Why You Have To Drop Everything And See "Beauty And The Beast"

"Tale as old as time..."

247
Coming Soon

“Beauty And The Beast”, the newest live-action Disney movie, was just released this past Friday, (March 17th, 2017). Let me start by saying that I am not an obsessed Disney fanatic. I find it very difficult to find interest in animated films and shows, which is why these live-action recreations always intrigue me. As I write this article I am still in obsession over the film I watched last night. “Beauty And The Beast” has crept its way into the world of cinema and will most likely become a classic. There are a few reasons that I feel as though everyone should go watch this live-action adaptation of “Beauty And The Beast”.

Emma Watson.

The perfect Belle. Emma Watson was truly incredible and did an amazing job bringing Belle to life.

“I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.”

...Relatable.

Belle’s courage.

Everyone could learn a thing or two from Belle. She was constantly showing her courage throughout the film; from telling off Gaston to standing up to the Beast, she was always able to stand up for who she is and who she cares about which is an admirable trait that everyone should have.

The Beast.

THE BEAST!!! My favorite part of the film. Who doesn’t love a bad-boy-turned-good? And let me just say the beast was pretty handsome.

Mrs. Pots and Chip.

The cutest mother-son duo EVER.

The dancing scene.

"Tale as old as time..." Iconic.

The song Beast sings. (“Evermore” – Dan Stevens)

It's okay, Beast, I didn't need my heart anyway. You can take it. It's FINE.

“How would you feel about growing a beard?”

*Growls*

The happy ending.

I mean... it's a Disney movie. You had to have known there would be a happy ending.

The credit montage at the end.

The way they chose to address all of the cast members was truly beautiful.

As a whole, “Beauty And The Beast” may be one of my favorite Disney live-action films. It was beautifully done with stunning cast members, settings, costumes, and cinematography. Well done, Disney, you’ve made another classic.