Top 10 MORE People You Need to Follow On Instagram​​

These people have made my Instagram dash a beautiful and positive place which is exactly what we're all in need of!

165
Maritza Romero

Top 10 MORE People You Need to Follow On Instagram

It's a new year and that means I've been following a year load full of new people on Instagram. Well, not really a year full, but a significant amount. These people have made my Instagram dash a beautiful and positive place which is exactly what we're all in need of. Here are some of favorite Instagram accounts of this semester!

1. @meijiwoo103 : If you're a fan of kpop sensation band, BTS, you probably know rapper member, J-Hope, has a sister that goes by the name of Jiwoo. But if you didn't know, now you know! Her Instagram features a variety of casual and chic outfits as well as the occasional picture with her brother for the indulgent BTS fan.

2. @egglaus: A positive and humorous individual, Laura's makeup and hair automatically made me follow her page for future inspiration.

3. @hypebae: If you follow hypebeast and felt lowkey disappointed at the lack of badass females look no further to satisfy your need! You'll definitely be a fan of the female focused division, Hypebae.

4. @mari_malibu: If I could steal someone's closet contents it'd definitely include mari_malibu's. Their outfits and still life pictures are aesthetic af.

5. @i.ndyamarie_: HUMMM let me just scream about Indyamarie Jean for a second because that's all I do when she uploads pictures. If you're looking for more editorial pictures, she's definitely a page you want to follow.

6. @conangray: If sunshine and positivity were to be found in the dictionary you'd find a picture of Conan along with it. Along with talent! A painter, successful YouTuber, and singer, Conan does it all with a humble smile.

7. @ptrcxa: It's hard to find people with the same personality type as you, but that wasn't the only thing that made me follow her! Patricia's photos definitely stand out to you from her hair color to her outfits.

8. @_peach_pit_: Whenever _peach_pit_ uploads a picture it never fails to either make me laugh with her relatable, witty captions or make me wonder what is she wearing, 'cause the girl be glowing in each selfie.

9. @kittynalgas: A Los Angeles artist with one of the most unique artistic style I have seen. Her body positivity posts and female empowering presence is felt behind every post she shares. A must-follow indeed!

10. @pameluft : By far, my favorite of the favorite. Her dash is filled with film references and her OOTDs are to die for.