1. "Remember to say thank you" - Laura Trice
Two simple words: "Thank you."
2. "Try something new for 30 days" - Matt Cutts
Stuck in a rut? Want to try something new?
3. "How I built a windmill" - William Kamkwamba
Never think your dreams are too big.
4. "3 things I learned while my plane crashed" - Ric Elias
"I no longer try to be right. I choose to be happy."
5. "A life lesson from a volunteer firefighter" - Mark Bezos
Don't wait to change someone's life.
6. "The danger of silence" - Clint Smith
"We spend so much time listening to the things people are saying that we rarely pay attention to the things they don't."
7. "The best gift I ever survived" - Stacey Kramer
What to do when you're faced with an overwhelming trial or hardship.
8. "3 ways to speak English" - Jamila Lyiscott
What does it really mean to be articulate?
9. "A father-daughter bond, one photo at a time" - Steven Addis
Don't just live. Create memories.
10. "Love letters to strangers" - Hannah Brencher
I have no words. This is truly beautiful.
Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir: "Lux Aurumque"
This is a gorgeous example of how great technology can be.