Top 10 Games Of E3

Top 10 Games Of E3

Everything is Awesome!

7
Top 10 Games Of E3
Game Spot

Last week was the E3 conference out in California where all the gaming companies get to show off their new games, software, and throw out some surprises. Video games have been such a huge part of our culture for so long that now it has a conference every year and gives us gamers something to look forward to in the future of gaming (and burn a hole in our pockets for sure). Each conference brought something to the table and left us picking up our jaws off the floor, and with each announcement comes games that stand out so I am going to give you all my list of games that are for no doubt whatsoever going to leave a mark and impress everyone in the gaming community for years to come.

1. "God of War"

PlayStation opened up with surprising fans with this new rebooted/sequel to the "God of War" franchise. The story seems to be a mystery at this point but everything about the game is entirely different from its past counter parts. The story has transformed into a Norse mythology based story rather than the Greek mythology that Kratos kind of destroyed in the last few games. This introduction of this new game also showed us Kratos with a new look, and a son. The story may have a family theme within in showing us fans that Kratos is learning how to become a normal man with his son while teaching his son how to be a God.

The gameplay is very laid back compared to fast pace action we have always had, but this is a good thing, the combat isn't as crazy and it shows how the elements around Kratos are important so you as a player can excel into the story and he has a sweet axe that does some crazy destruction to his threats. The graphics look gorgeous and left me stunned at what I just witnessed. No official release date yet but if you want to see the magic hop on over to Playstation's YouTube channel and see it with your own eyes! You will not be disappointed!

2. "Spider-Man"

If you have ever seen someone fan boy over a guy in a tight suit with a spider on his chest then you know it is a big deal. Sony announced the new Spider-Man game for just the PS4 and it is being made by Insomniac Games, They have made all of the Ratchet and Clank games that you grew up with as a kid but this time they are bringing something to the table we haven't seen before with a "Spider-Man" game. Nothing crazy was shown but the trailer they showed us at E3 was enough to sell it to everyone who is a fan. The game looks AMAZING and has bright colors and brings out the life of New York City.

The gameplay seems to be fast, fun, and unique from past games. This game also has it's very own suit design that's something we have never seen before. No word yet on when this bad boy will be out but I am guessing sometime around Marvel's "Spider-Man: Homecoming" film. It would be a good Marketing move on Sony and Marvel's part to release the game around that time! Spidey has got to get paid, son!

3. "Battlefield 1"

DICE impressed us all with this World War I based shooter. It looks very realistic and the gameplay is fun, especially with friends. Recently all we have gotten is the same futuristic shooting games but this changes the pace of robots and jetpacks and gives a more ground feel and realistic look at World War I. The game mechanics are about the same as other DICE games and fans seem to be impressed with the game, and how could you not be impressed when you are flying around a Red Baron plane with a gun. Also in this gam,e you can ride horses into battle, I don't know about you all but I think me and Black Beauty are going to be whooping some major ass. The game arrives this fall for all PS4, Xbox One, and PC. See you on the Battlefield!

4. "Titanfall 2"

The picture above has a lot of things going on, and that is what "Titanfall 2" has to offer. It is a fast-paced first person shooter that goes above and beyond what I could want as a player and a fan of fast-paced shooters. The game has such a fun feel to it and being inside of a Titan really has its perks and they run so smooth and have so many amazing weapons. The game will also support for the first time a single player story so if you aren't into dealing with jerks of the internet then you can enjoy a good story with all the same mechanics as multiplayer. The game is set for this fall and it promises to be a shooter that brings nothing but fun and excitement into your home. It is available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

5. "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild"

This game has been announced for awhile now but we finally got a huge amount of detail for this game at E3 this year. This is the only game Nintendo really brought to the conference but it was enough to win over everyone. Link is back in the world of Hyrule but things are different now than ever because Nintendo has decided instead of using the element of magic that has been in every game that they would change everything and give the element of technology for Link to use around the world.

The game itself is a huge difference compared to the other games in the series. Link has to use more of his surroundings in order to survive and you must be in control of his life the whole time but hunting, harvesting, and fighting your way through Hyrule. The map is huge and looks like something out of "Grand Theft Auto," it is a lot of content it seems for a Legend of Zelda game but whose complaining? The graphics are stunningly beautiful and this game promises to give us gamers an adventure we won't ever forget. Look for this to hit shelves this year!

6. "Resident Evil VII"

I had the opportunity to try this game out and I literally was scared the whole time playing this. It is a scary game but keeps you hooked with a story that is so mysterious you just can't stop playing. The gameplay is you waling around finding things so you can proceed to the next part of the story, that is if you survive all the creepy stuff happening to you. The game is due at the start of 2017 with the promise of a hell no, and paranoia. Don't get me wrong it looks fantastic and fun all at the same time but I know Scooby Doo wouldn't survive a second in this game.

7. "Horizon Zero Dawn"

Talk about unique and beautiful, this game looks like a trip to remember. With the combination of old native ways of hunting combined with technology we have a gameplay worth experiencing. It represents how technology is in the world and how it soon evolved into these dinosaur like creatures that oppose a threat to our antagonist. The game is breathtaking on every angle, the gameplay is smooth and fun, it has a "Shadow of Mordor" feel to it. Your bow is your best friend in this game, the idea of having to use a bow with these creatures is unique.

The game is due to be out in early 2017, it would have been out now but the studio needed to work on it more, which is a good thing because I rather would have a game that is good and done rather than rushed and bad. If you haven't checked out the gameplay, go do so and be ready to have an experience like no other with a strong woman, a bow, and some crazy robot dinosaurs chasing you.

8. "Final Fantasy XV"

"Final Fantasy" has been around for years and has left a mark in the gaming world that will forever be there. "Final Fantasy 15" will be out later this year and looks to be the best one in the series. This game is huge! I had the opportunity to play two different experiences with this game. It is a fast-paced action game with swords, guns, and a car. Chicks dig the car. But in all seriousness, I cannot think of one flaw this game has because it seems to promise such a fun adventure. The theme of the story is family, friends, and kicking some major butt. The monsters seem to be stronger, bigger, and crazier than ever.

Not only is this game meant for the PS4, it will also support the PlayStation VR software, that way you can experience the game while actually being inside the action. If you have never played a Final Fantasy then don't worry each game is a one of a kind experience so if you are looking for an amazing story and gameplay that is worth your money then check this game out!

9. "Mass Effect: Andromeda"

"Mass Effect" is beloved by so many and is a sci-fi adventure that has endless possibilities. Being a boy, girl, or alien you can save the entire galaxy The game did not get a lot of attention and we did not get enough detail about what is coming next. But with a new trailer, and a hint of the new gameplay might be it seems as if "Mass Effect" is back to satisfy everyone in the gaming community. It is one of the most succsful franchises out there so lets hope this game satisfies in the end. The good part about this is that you do not have to play the first three games to know what is happening. It is a whole new story for you and your friends to explore.

10. PlayStation VR

VR is just a sign of what the future holds for gaming. VR puts the players inside the games that they love and it is exciting to know that I can now be Batman, an X-Wing Pilot, and a Soldier fighting aliens off earth. This is a fun time to be alive in the video game world and VR seems to be the next best thing we can look forward to. The VR system will be up for grabs this fall for PlayStation!

Remember kids, there is a life outside of video games so make sure to always find a balance. Thank you all for reading!