Top 10 Finals Worship Songs

Top 10 Finals Worship Songs

We all need Jesus.

150
pamelahaddix.com

Finals the most stressful time in any college student or high school students life. There are many ways to cope but one of my favorite is to listen to these certain songs on repeat.

10. Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)

This song is a great song to start your finals day off with to get you some Jesus time in before a big test. It is a reminder to let everything you do glorify him in some way.

9.Chris Tomlin - Good Good Father

During this time I think we all need a reminder that in the midst of our struggles with studying that he is still a Good Good Father and cares for us.

8.Natalie Grant - Your Great Name

We all should just remember that the fear and stress we are feeling has no power to Jesus's name.

7.It Is Well - Kristene DiMarco & Bethel Music

Even in the struggle, we can say that whatever happens it is well as long as we trust in him.

6. Kari Jobe - Forever

We need a reminder at these times that his is amazing and loves us.

5.Chris Tomlin - Whom Shall I Fear [God of Angel Armies]

We have no reason to fear.

4.Give Me Faith - Elevation Worship

3.Unstoppable God - Elevation Worship

We all need a pick up song in the middle of an all nighter.

2. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United

We all need some more trust in him at this time.

1. Dara Maclean - Blameless / How He Loves

This song is perfect for that mid-study praise break to power through the rest of the studying.