Top 10 Best Ice Cream Flavors, In No Particular Order

Not Just your typical Chocolate and Vanilla

738
Bud's Ice Cream

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!

Alright, so now that summer is here, eating ice cream is almost a daily thing and I could not be happier. So, therefore, I have put together a list of the top ten best ice cream flavors out there and ten you absolutely have to try.

You may dispute my choices but as always I do not care.

1. Cake Batter

Cake batter, also known to many as "birthday cake", is undoubtedly the best flavor of ice cream. Infused with sprinkles and sometimes bits of cake, this ice cream really tastes like you're celebrating your birthday with every bite.

2. Cookies and Cream

Classic cookies and cream, or as I like to call it Oreo Ice Cream. This take on vanilla simply adds oreo bits and pieces and let me tell you it may even be better than actual Oreo cookies.

3. Moose Tracks

For all my peanut butter chocolate lovers out there Moose Tracks is definitely for you. This ice cream is infused with Reese's peanut butter cups along with chocolate shavings. I do not fully understand why it is called "Moose Tracks" however does that really matter when it tastes that good.

4. Classic Vanilla

You can never go wrong with plain old vanilla ice cream. Plus you can get it as a soft serve too which is an added bonus, and you can add more toppings to it making it even better. All round a very diverse flavor of ice cream.

5. Cookie Dough

The possibility of getting salmonella from raw cookie dough doesn't really take effect with this ice cream flavor. Cookie dough is obviously infused with cookie dough but it also has pieces of chocolate chips for an added bonus. I would say this one is definitely a classic.

6. Superman

Superman ice cream is probably one of the more old-fashioned of the flavors and it is known primarily throughout the Midwest. It consists of three colors blue, yellow, and red with blue being the flavor of "Blue Moon" yellow being the flavor of plain old vanilla, and red being either strawberry or raspberry.

7. Turtle

Me oh my, another one of my personal favorites Turtle Ice Cream. Just think of a turtle sundae but wrapped up in a scoop. It consists of caramel, hot fudge, nuts, and sometimes even miniature turtle chocolates.

8. Butter Pecan

Butter pecan is always a classic that is forgotten. Primarily favored by the older crowd, this ice cream blends pecans with some sort of ice cream flavor that tastes like heaven.

9. Rainbow Sherbet

Rainbow Sherbet, a childhood favorite. The flavors of rainbow sherbet vary by brand but they typically consist of raspberry, orange, lime, and lemon. It is a good starting point for children who do not like ice cream or for anyone that wants switch up their order.

10. Classic Chocolate

Now you cannot mention Vanilla on this list without mentioning Chocolate. This ice cream flavor may or may not take the cake on this list. This flavor will never go out of style and never ceases to disappoint. If you ever do not know what to get, order chocolate.

Now being the big sweet tooth that I am, I consider myself an ice cream expert. So, in saying that, in my opinion, these are the best ice cream flavors to date. I hope all these photos of ice cream make your mouth water and if you have not tried any of these I highly suggest you do.