7 Reason Izzo Should Be MSU's Next President

Through all that Michigan State has been through in the past few years and especially the turmoil this year, Tom Izzo has always brought us back on top. He never fails to exemplify what being a 'Spartan' really means.

As of right now, Michigan State is on their second interim president after the former president of thirteen years, Lou Anna Simon, resigned due to lying on behalf of Nassar.

Why search near and far for someone worthy when Tom Izzo has it all? #IzzoForPresident

1. No doubt that he is the most loved authority figure at MSU

2. Izzo has been a part of Michigan State since 1983.

Tom Izzo started off as an assistant basketball coach at MSU in 1983. He didn't become the head coach for Men's Basketball until 1995.

3. After beating Duke at the 'Welcome Back' at the Breslin, Izzo said to all the students, "We're going to make this the greatest, safest, best place in America, and I mean that"

By Tom Izzo saying this to the students, it held a lot of weight due to the recent scandals and sexual assaults involving former sports doctor, Larry Nassar.

4. He's aggressive, but always gets the job done

Cincinnati Enquirer

5. 3x Big Ten Coach of the Year along with many other coaching awards

MLive.com

6. Izzo has supported MSU through all the up's and down's

7. Izzo not only cares about his own family and basketball team, but also each and every Michigan State Spartan

Izzo never fails to tell the fans how much they mean to him.

#IzzoForPresident