To You, The Worried Student

To You, The Worried Student

It's going to be okay, I promise

35
To You, The Worried Student
hercampus.com/

I am in your shoes. I worry too. I worry that I won't graduate on time. I worry about not meeting my deadlines. I worry about that test I have to take on Tuesday. We all worry, it is natural, it is inevitable as a human being.

Let me shine some light on you as you are probably worrying about SOMETHING as you are reading this. Psalms 55:22 says this, "Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."

So I challenge you, give your burden to The Lord. He will gladly take it from you and sustain you. He will make you whole. It is so easy to say "Let go and Let God", but let's ACTUALLY do so. Let's actually give our cares to God and let Him work his divine work.

God already knows what your future will hold. He is going to use you in amazing ways. Study for that test, don't stress it. Meet your deadline, but don't tear yourself apart by doing so. Step back and say "God's got this," because He does.

Don't worry. Don't fear. One thing that God hates is to see us give in to the negativity from the devil. Our stress does not come from The Lord. He never gives us more than we can handle, so take a minute and breathe.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares The Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."