To My Roommate

To My Roommate

Oh, the times we've had.

11
To My Roommate
Facebook

It seems like just yesterday we were moving in. Remember when we had so much stuff we could barely even move? Well after all of that hard work we put in, we are getting ready to pack it back up.

Time has gone by in the blink of an eye. As the semester is quickly coming to a close, I find myself reminiscing on all the times that we have had. It wasn’t always good times, but I wouldn’t trade a second for anything. There is so much that I will miss about you and I want you to know. Here’s to you, roomie.

1. Bedtime Talks – Ah, this is what I will miss the most. Those nights when we just couldn’t seem to sleep so we would stay up talking and laughing about everything. I got to know the real you and I loved it.

2. Jam sessions – These come in a close second. From our mutual love of Sia to wishing that we could dance like Beyonce, we could jam out any time of the day or night. Our neighbors probably didn’t care for our off-tune singing but we enjoyed ourselves anyways.

3. Tuesday’s – Our classes were done early which meant we got to spend almost the whole day just hanging out. Most days all we did was lay around, snack, and watch Netflix but I always looked forward to it.

4. People Watching – With two huge widows looking out to the center of campus, the entertainment was endless. Hooting and hollering at bystanders is our specialty.

5. Venting sessions – Okay, this one is kind of basic but nonetheless is true. I wouldn’t have wanted to come back to the room and cried to anyone else on my bad days. Plus, no matter what the topic we could always end it with a laugh.

6. Nights Out – Nights with you have honestly been some of my favorite memories of college so far. If we go out, I know that I can count on some pretty hilarious stories come the next day.

7. Campus run-ins – Seeing you on campus and hearing you yell “Roomie!” never failed to make my day.

I never thought that I would be lucky enough to have a roommate who turns out to be my best friend. You have made my college experience so much brighter and I am so thankful. When I can't sleep I will be calling you. When I want to rock out I will be calling you. When I cry I will be calling you. When I am looking for fun I will be calling you.

Memories we will carry together, you and me. Roomies we will always be. I love you to the moon and back.