To Those Who Need Help Finding A Best Friend

It is more about the one/those who are there for you through thick and thin, not the "cool" or "popular" kids
4

It's not always about the popular kids - the cool, the pretty, or even the funny. It's not even about those your same age in general. It is more about the one/those who are there for you through thick and thin. At the end of, or even in the middle, of your high school years, you will figure out who your best friend is, while keeping in mind this does not have to be that one girl/guy who everyone else admires. Forget about the "cool" kids, instead find yourself comfortable with those who find pain in your eyes while everyone else seems to believe the smile on your face is real.

In my case, my grandfather, my angel above, is the best friend I never would give up for anything in this entire world. He is everything you could possibly dream for in a best friend. A backbone that never breaks, trust at all times, warmth and kindness, positivity and encouragement every step of the way, and especially the support and love that comes deep down from that individual's heart.

So grandpa, I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me and continue to do from up above. You are the reason for my motivation each and every day. Love you Gpa!