To The Woman I'll Marry

To The Woman I'll Marry

Damn, do I love you.

35
To The Woman I'll Marry
equallywed

To my love:

I'm pretty sure I've already met you: I'm currently dating you. It's been seven months. And I know that doesn't seem like that long, but for us, it is. It's seven months we've fought to stay together. It's seven months of getting to know the love of my life. It's seven months with a girl who makes me the happiest I've ever been.

I still remember the first day we met. Like really met... I was too nervous to talk to you. You were so beautiful (orange sunglasses and all).

I talk to you about the future a lot. I know you say "we will cross that bridge when we get there" (thank you for being the RATIONAL one), but I think you're considering the possibility too.

Yes, it's crazy. We are only 21. We are graduating college. We are starting our lives in separate towns.

But guess what?

I WANT YOU. I want you more than the air I breathe. I want you with every breath I take. I know I'll love and care about you forever. There is no doubt in my mind.

I want to hold your hand while you drive us around blasting music. I want the lakeside chill out sessions. The late night talks. The late night cuddles that let me feel your warmth. I want the morning breath kisses. Your groggy eyes in the morning. I want the 4am back rubs. I want your sarcasm. I want your contagious laughter. I want your beautiful smile day in and day out. I want your smart-ass attitude. Your hazel eyes. I want your love and care. I want to be in your present and your future. I want forever with you.

You've helped me with so much the last eight months, since we became best friends. You've seen me through ups and downs. You've seen me cry my eyes out over FaceTime and in person. You have always been there for me, no matter what.

I can’t begin to explain just how important your presence is in my life. I want you to always be a part of me and my happiness. I want to be able to laugh about life with you. I know it won’t always be easy. Hell, we’ve already gone through many difficult things, but I know our love is strong enough to get through our rough patches. I love you too much to ever let you go. I will always be your cheerleader and I hope to one day be your home.

I never imagined that I would be lucky enough to find someone like you. You challenge me every day and you always try to make sure I am the best person I can be. You try to keep me grounded and sane, which I know is a difficult in and of itself. You can take all of my problems away by just holding me and talking me through my issues. Thank you for being my support system.

I'm not sure of many things, but I promise you I'm absolutely positive about you.

I want to forever be your princess. And I want you to forever be mine.

I love you to the moon and back.

-Princess